egg1dog

Keswick Audio Research (KAR) Volante Loudspeakers

Super Wammer
On 26/07/2019 at 21:30, mr neds said:

I think possibly that there’s not so much love for big lumps of mahogany. That and the distance made me think again😉

On 26/07/2019 at 21:32, mr neds said:

Sorry,didn’t mean that to sound harsh🙂

Yes @egg1dog , if you could just knock up some light cherry cabinets they'll be gone in no time! I do know what @mr neds means, mahogany isn't as in style as it was 20 years ago, though all my speakers were mahogany until a couple of years ago as thet fitted in with the other furniture.

These cabinets do look drop dead gorgeous though, regardless of that. Good luck.

If I hadn't had brought my monitor audio pl100 afew weeks ago I would have had them , and the dark wood is perfect for any additional av use as thay vanish when the lights out against a dark wall perfect for films as your eyes are not drawn to them. Good look with the sale lovely bits of kit.

• Like 1

Thanks guys for the comments, now on ebay £100 starting bid.

• Sad 1

had them on my watch list out of sheer curiosity, pointed them out to a couple of chums who probably ignored me. Have they sold ? what y get for em ??

1 hour ago, forgot-my-id said:

had them on my watch list out of sheer curiosity, pointed them out to a couple of chums who probably ignored me. Have they sold ? what y get for em ??

So did I and they kind of disappeared.