George 47

Richard Dunn

I also met Richard at John's BO last year as well as on a couple of subsequent occasions and found him very frank, forthright and thought provoking. 

I add my condolences to those expressed above.

RIP Richard. Condolences to his family.

Thanks for the speaker cable.

Condolences to the family from Down Under too. 

My most sincere condolences to Nadia and the rest of the family. Not many get to leave much of a legacy when they are gone but Richard has.

I don't recall meeting Richard and certainly missed his room at Kegworth, but it always sad to hear of a death and I too send condolences to the family.

Very sorry to hear that Richard is no longer with us. I owned one of his early (pre-NVA) amplifiers and it gave me many years of musical enjoyment and trouble free use. I remember a HiFi show at Heathrow where almost every speaker demonstration used Richard's amplification to excellent effect. Really great products at affordable prices. It is a very sad loss. Best wishes to all his family. 

I never met Richard and my only encounter were his posts on this forum. I have been aware of the NVA brand for many years but have still never encountered any personally. I think I may have emailed Richard in the long past when I was new to the hobby to query something, but ultimately didn't take a punt on a product I hadn't heard.

Condolences to his wife family and let's hope that NVA will find a way to live on.

Wow , he was at the Leamington show  and we chatted . Sad to hear of his passing 

Share others sentiments and my thoughts are with Richard's family and friends at this sad time..

Posted (edited)

I would also like to add my sympathy, along with that of everyone else. I only got to meet him on here, but feel I would have liked to meet Richard in person. Sad loss.

Edited by CnoEvil

I like to put names to faces and meet forum members but missed the chance with Richard at Kegworth as I didn't get to many rooms and now sorry . RIP Richard.

Posted (edited)

We had some differences of opinion, but in real life Richard was a nice guy.  RIP, Richard.

Edited by meninblack

From the sadly short time Richard was on the Wam he appeared to be the archetypal Wammer - questioning & argumentative but in his case with real experience.
It's sad to hear of his passing - love to his family.

Super Wammer

Met Richard at Kegworth this year, did not always agree with everything he said, but was pleasantly surprised on meeting him. My condolences to his family and RIP Richard.