graham67

Outstanding support from Long Dog Audio

Posted (edited)
I want to mention the truly excellent support I recently received from Nick Gorham of Long Dog Audio, which deserves recognition. 

Earlier this year, I purchased a PH1 MM phono stage from this forum.  A short while ago it developed a fault and became noisy.  I contacted Nick who advised to return the unit to him.  Shortly after he contacted me to say he was sending a replacement unit which arrived promptly by Royal Mail Special Delivery.  No questions asked or proof of purchase needed, he even offered to refund the cost of posting.  

In my experience, this first class support by a small British company who take great pride in their products is all too often not provided by some of the big international brands.   I will certainly be approaching Nick in future to discuss any upgrades which he may be able to assist with. 

I can also highly recommend the PH-1 to anyone looking for a  good budget to mid range MM phono stage.  It certainly sounds much more expensive than its modest cost suggests.  And you can be assured of top notch after sales support.

Graham
Edited by graham67
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 5

Great to hear Graham.