FuzzyEdges

Spendor S5e floor standing loudspeakers PRICE REDUCED

Posted (edited)

FOR SALE £495

Spendor S5e floor standing loudspeakers in cherry wood veneer. One owner from new and in very good condition. Complete with Naim NAC A5 cable links and instructions.

I have made a gallery of photos here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2VVhF3p7X7msZ5QW7

What Spendor said about the speakers:

The Spendor S5e is the ideal solution for everyone who demands superb sound from an extremely compact discrete floor standing loudspeaker. The S5e has two individual 140mm Spendor drive units. One driver handles the delicate midrange and upper bass. The second bass unit handles the very low frequencies and it is engineered to match the 3D linear flow port. The result is a small loudspeaker which delivers convincing punch and weight and a surprisingly 'big' sound. The Spendor S5e has excellent efficiency and an easy to drive load so you don't need a big powerful amplifier. With our linear flow reflex technology you can even place the cabinet very close to a rear wall and the bass will remain clean and controlled.

The Spendor 'S' series loudspeakers feature many innovations. Linear flow port technology for non-turbulent low frequency air flow and predictable bass response, Spendor 'e' drive unit with stiff, light internally damped ep38 polymer cones for ultra low colouration, and dynamically damped cabinents which reduce energy re-radiation to inaudible levels. Each model delivers a balanced energy output to guarantee a consistent sound and a vivid seamless sound stage in a diversity of living environments. This technology is complemented by elegant modern styling. Whether you listen to music or film, stereo or surround sound, there is a Spendor loudspeaker system to match your individual lifestyle.

• 2.5 way floor standing loudspeaker
  • Excellent sound quality
  • Bi-Wireable
  • Spendor's patented ep38 driver technology
  • Magnetically shield to prevent interference
  • Power handling from 15-200 Watts

There are a couple of marks to the cabinets which are shown in the last two images of the photo gallery. I also don't have the original boxes as they were thrown out (by mistake) after a recent house move. I'm happy to demonstrate at my home in Monmouthshire, Wales.

IMG_20190519_155325.jpg

IMG_20190519_163212_TO.jpg

Edited by FuzzyEdges
Price reduced

Super Wammer

Great and lovely speakers too :) 

Bargain for some one. Glws