Speedracer

Jelco SA-750-D tonearm silver/bronze

Super Wammer

Offered for sale is my Jelco SA-750-D tonearm, complete with headshell & leads, standard plus heavy counterweights, collar & correct Allen keys. Also has original receipt, set up manual & two mounting templates, in original box.

It was purchased new in 2017 & I bought it from the original owner last year. It is in very good cosmetic & perfect working order, just a couple of very minor nicks from fitting which cannot be seen in use. I cannot fault fault it performance wise, it works very well with my AT33PTG, indeed some have commented they had never heard one sound better at the recent Kegworth show, but I am selling because I want to explore the world of low mass tonearms & high compliance cartridges. Arm cable is fixed into the arm tower via a standard SME type 5 pin DIN socket, although this is not supplied.

It may be possible to arrange a Wam taxi or I could deliver within a reasonable radius. SOLD.

IMGP8617.JPG

IMGP8620.JPG

IMGP8629.JPG

IMGP8635.JPG

Edited by Speedracer
Item sold.

Super Wammer

As well as being exquisitely engineered, a fabulous looking arm with that classic S shape which makes an aesthetically pleasing upgrade to an SL1200/1210.

Good luck, Brook.

Brook is a top man and this arm on his 401 put up a fine show at the last but one Lurch bake off.

Jack

Hi,

I am interested in the Jelco 750.

I was pointed here from elsewhere and am not very familiar with this forum, not sure where the PM button is! :-(

Hover over recipient's moniker and click on message

5 minutes ago, ovlov854 said:

Hover over recipient's moniker and click on message

Many thanks for the info.

Yes I found it now but at the time in my haste to reply I hadn't had time to investigate :D

Hurry up and buy it!!!!!!!!!!!

If it were not for the fact that I have an AN V2 waiting to be mounted.............................damn good price

Super Wammer

Thanks for the positive comments guys, 'arm is now sold, thanks Jeff.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, indus said:

Can anybody tell me what the asking/selling price for this item was please? I have one to sell as well.

Thanks

Why don't you message the seller and ask him?

• Like 1