Mark D

What's it worth - van dan hul the second?

I have a 0.5 m pair of van den Hul  the second interconnects for sale but no idea what they are worth.

Any ideas?

Part of my clear out.

DSC_0071[1].JPG

in real terms probably about 50p scrap value or less in materials but as to sale worth - I guess it is whatever you can get for them  :brick:

Super Wammer
40 minutes ago, ian917 said:

Most cables seem to sell at somewhere between 25 and 50% of retail. 

‘Sound’ advice and a good guide. 

Stick them on ebay next time they have a £1 fee promotion. Start at a £1. That'll get you the best best price and determine what these are 'worth'.

Posted (edited)

If you do put this on ebay I'd make the effort to take some better photos than what you posted above. Firstly better resolution/focus, but also showing the text on the cable and plugs so that it is clear from them what the cable actually is.

Edited by MartinC

Super Wammer
25 minutes ago, MartinC said:

If you do put this on ebay I'd make the effort to take some better photos than what you posted above. Firstly better resolution/focus, but also showing the text on the cable and plugs so that it is clear from them what the cable actually is.

Very good advice.

@Mark D I see you have posted on ebay with the same photo you posted here. A clear photo showing the text on the cable really will get you more money. Also, stating the cable length will help.

I once had the first, and thought they where really good if you had a forward or bright sounding system. But must say good price they gone for.