robbie010

WTD: 2 Pairs (4) Matching RCA interconnect Cables

Super Wammer

Hi all.

I am looking for 2 matching pairs of RCA interconnect cables, could get away with 50cm but 1m would be preferred.

Not after anything "high end", no more than £50ish.

I was looking at van damme cables from Mark Grant, which come in within budget but thought I would see what delights the wam could turn up!

WHYG?

Thanks

Hi, I have two pair of Thor interconnects but they are 1.5m long. Also I can offer you Tulsa Interconnects made in the USA but one pair is 1m and the other is 0.5m. let me know if you are interested.

Super Wammer
23 hours ago, mr.me said:

Hi, I have two pair of Thor interconnects but they are 1.5m long. Also I can offer you Tulsa Interconnects made in the USA but one pair is 1m and the other is 0.5m. let me know if you are interested.

Hi John. Thanks for the offer, the Thors are too long and I really do want matching cables as it is for use in a bi-amp set-up.

On 13/05/2019 at 21:44, robbie010 said:

Hi all.

I am looking for 2 matching pairs of RCA interconnect cables, could get away with 50cm but 1m would be preferred.

Not after anything "high end", no more than £50ish.

I was looking at van damme cables from Mark Grant, which come in within budget but thought I would see what delights the wam could turn up!

WHYG?

Thanks

https://pinkfishmedia.net/forum/threads/mark-grant-cables.227773/

• Upvote 1

Super Wammer

I would highly reccomend these cables for waht you want . I use them myself for my active bi-amp with a pair of Quad 405 amplifiers. Thye have them in Red and Grey so if you order one of each then you have the red for right and grey for left for easy indentification . THye are really well made and look as good as most cable I have seen yet for two pair you will be under £40 for brand new.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EDGE-Analogue-Digital-PHONO-Cables-RED-1x-Pair-Male-Male-SELECT-length/162884580406?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=461935748537&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Super Wammer

Thanks all, I have a couple of new Mark Grant cables winging their way to me courtesy of @Iceman 16 heads up.