GLB

Revolver Cygnis

Stunning pair of speakers really beautiful in the flesh , stunning sound , these are nothing to do with me but I do have a soft spot for these after listening to a pair at a friends a few years back , at 2k a real bargain .

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/192902390559?ViewItem=&item=192902390559

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, GLB said:

Stunning pair of speakers really beautiful in the flesh , stunning sound , these are nothing to do with me but I do have a soft spot for these after listening to a pair at a friends a few years back , at 2k a real bargain .

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/192902390559?ViewItem=&item=192902390559

I was a little disappointed when I heard a pair and even more so when I could carry them from one room to the next on my own without breaking sweat. For a large speaker there was no real weight in them. The owner loved them though, and so did some other guests, but I am more of a studio monitor kind of guy.

Edited by oldius

4 hours ago, oldius said:

I was a little disappointed when I heard a pair and even more so when I could carry them from one room to the next on my own without breaking sweat. For a large speaker there was no real weight in them. The owner loved them though, and so did some other guests, but I am more of a studio monitor kind of guy.

I think they are 35kg each so certainly not light , Mr muscles lol ,  I guess with anything its down to personal taste , set up well with a suitable valve amp / source  these really sing and where certainly up my street .

I think they are 35kg each so certainly not light , Mr muscles lol ,  I guess with anything its down to personal taste , set up well with a suitable valve amp / source  these really sing and where certainly up my street .
As they were many other listeners.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk