Can one of the members or mods please explain my reputation status to me please?

Your reputation is basically a count of the number of times other members of the forum have "liked" or "upvoted" your posts in the forum.

I was a bit surprised recently to notice that I was described in my profile as a "Veteran" Wammer.  How did I qualify for that title?  And what is the next description awaiting me?  I suspect it might be something terminal or permanent. :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Colinjg said:

I was a bit surprised recently to notice that I was described in my profile as a "Veteran" Wammer.  How did I qualify for that title?  And what is the next description awaiting me?  I suspect it might be something terminal or permanent. :(

Think after two years. Must have been on a few threads where you had to duck and cover,fire back ,run to the kitchen quick for rations, incase or suspect a man down thread.Patching up wounds when youve shared a unhappy time wasting money for a down wards move IN HIFI LAND ,as we all do sometimes.  you get the veteran tag for all this effort.STAND BY YOUR AMP,THATS AN ORDER.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1