Sign in to follow this  
bencat

FREE Pair of non working Joggler 02 units

Super Wammer

Hi I have two good condition Joggler O2 units which are Linux based touch screen units . These were converted to Squeezeplay units that acted like a Squeezebox Touch connected to any LMS server . They have a single USB out which you can plug into a USB DAC or use a converter to SPDIF/TOSLINK . There is one confirmed working power supply as well .

Units are in ptetty good condition but will not power up . I have little skill or knowledge in being able to open these and see if it is a simple fix so they are free to anyone that wants them . Would really prefer collection if possible but will post for cost recovery if needed.

Let me know either on this thread or via PM .

If you can repair these units her is alink to site that will enable you to flash them to use as players

https://birdslikewires.net/tag/squeezeplay/

Please note that because these are onld units only older USB drives will work with them so if you have issues I would suggest loading the downloads on an SD card then use one of the little box card readers to connect to the unit and it works every time becuse they have to have built in compatability from USB 1.0

Hi Andrew, could I maybe have these please. I don't live close to you unfortunately, but wondering if you could maybe post 2nd class to Central Scotland at all? I can cover the postal cost of course. Thank you.

Peter (FK10 2DY)

Super Wammer

No problem Peter please PM me your full address will get a box and some packing material and let you know the cost.

Super Wammer

No problem Peter got everything I need will try and do something tomorrow if not Friday

Super Wammer

To confirm these now gone sent yesterday to Peter awaiting confirmation when they arrive.

Sign in to follow this