Nopiano

A frank seller!

I'm not sure why any one is bidding on this.  It would be clearly better to buy a pack of 3  for £150 elsewhere on the internet.

That's an expensive pack of 3 :rofl:

I think it is obvious what has happened here. The seller has been using his ears to listen for changes and not consulting the measurements. The daft bugger!

:sofa:

On 17/04/2019 at 14:49, bencat said:

And someone paid £20 plus postage for an item that the seller says does not work . If when they get the item they find that it does indeed not work can they then claim their money back given that they were told this in advance ?

Not unless the world has gone mad!

As it's an auction and the description is exact and not misleading then they shouldn't be able to make a claim. If the items description is misleading then yes!

I knew of someone many years ago, selling X-Boxes for a pound starting bid on eBay. The exact listing was X-Box, ex Box for sale. People bid them up high.

He sold hundreds before eBay kicked him off. People received an empty display box, no X-Box inside. He argued they didn't read the description carefully enough. eBay disagreed, he walked away with thousands...

This listing is far clearer... Hopefully, the recipient will be happy in the knowledge that it makes no difference to his system and the description was exact and he hasn't therefore wasted his money on improvements!

:D

17 hours ago, lostwin said:

I think it is obvious what has happened here. The seller has been using his ears to listen for changes and not consulting the measurements. The daft bugger!

:sofa:

Yes he should have used one of these to see if it was working :D

image.png.9e9269a665161396aa82d3883b65dc19.png

• Haha 1