Nopiano

A frank seller!

Super Wammer
Posted (edited)

I’ve never seen an Ebay sale quite like this before...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F233191535762

Edited by Nopiano
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

....bbbbbut there are 3 bids on it ...:rofl:

• Haha 2

Super Wammer

Reminds me a little of a stall seller I saw in Turkey, “come and buy my rubbish”  😀

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Went to Brick Lane market years ago - one of the stallholders was going "Cotton socks... cotton socks...get yer cotton socks..." in a bored voice. A woman asked if they were really cotton. "No, they are some kind of artificial fibre actually" so she walked on and he was back to "Cotton socks... cotton socks...get yer cotton socks..."

Edited by Tony_J
  • Haha 1

Ive seen a couple of car ads like that on evilbuy - rusty shitbox, guaranteed to break down and cost a bomb

17 hours ago, Old Git said:

Reminds me a little of a stall seller I saw in Turkey, “come and buy my rubbish”  😀

My brother got some old lady to pick him up a Rolex from turkey when she went.Shit you not .The ticking hand was going backwards ,or anti clock wise.Could not controll the laughing.Maybe it was a fake ha ha .

• Like 1

Super Wammer

Now six bids and currently £16 very soon it will be hitting the £20 plus mark . Even when you are told by the seller that it does not work some people will still go for it.

2 hours ago, bencat said:

Now six bids and currently £16 very soon it will be hitting the £20 plus mark . Even when you are told by the seller that it does not work some people will still go for it.

six now,think ive been out bid.

Russ should staff better!

• Haha 1

Super Wammer

Let's hope the buyer really does find that the item does sweet F/A, otherwise the seller may receive their first negative feedback 😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

That reminds me I have such a 'product' to unload.  The 'Mike New bearing' for the Technics 1200 series turntables.  It is no better than a serviced standard bearing and inferior to modded bearings that cost about 10th the price.  I have three 1200 turntables and do not use this creation on any of them.

8 hours ago, Andrei said:

That reminds me I have such a 'product' to unload.  The 'Mike New bearing' for the Technics 1200 series turntables.  It is no better than a serviced standard bearing and inferior to modded bearings that cost about 10th the price.  I have three 1200 turntables and do not use this creation on any of them.

Someone on AoS was looking for one of these or an Ianmac one so might be worth checking there for a sale 😉

On 10/04/2019 at 13:08, mattykyuss said:

My brother got some old lady to pick him up a Rolex from turkey when she went.Shit you not .The ticking hand was going backwards ,or anti clock wise.Could not controll the laughing.Maybe it was a fake ha ha .

My wife bought a watch in Turkey years ago for a fiver. It was supposedly a Cartier watch but actually said Carter on the face :D To be fair she got 12 months out of it until it packed in.

• Like 1

Super Wammer

And someone paid £20 plus postage for an item that the seller says does not work . If when they get the item they find that it does indeed not work can they then claim their money back given that they were told this in advance ?