PeteVid

FREE Atacama SE24 speakers stands if you can collect

Super Wammer

Very good offer for someone.

Hi Pete. Might be one for me, as I live in Lewisham. I'll take them and if too high, will donate them to someone else, or Sue Ryder! Let me know where you are and when. Many thanks, Neds

10 minutes ago, mr neds said:

Hi Pete. Might be one for me, as I live in Lewisham. I'll take them and if too high, will donate them to someone else, or Sue Ryder! Let me know where you are and when. Many thanks, Neds

I think the 24 in the name corresponds to their height (24")? I have some of these sitting in my garage actually.

Sorry, I sounded a bit half hearted! I would very much like these. I seem to remember that you live sort of Kidbrooke way? Can't remember where I got that from....

Super Wammer
12 hours ago, PeteVid said:

Hi Mr Neds,

As Martin says they are 24 inches high. Please come and pick up when you can. DM me for my address.

Pete

I think you meant to say PM me , DM me has a whole different meaning and I amsure you would not enjoy it . Very generous offer Mr Neds good luck with your lovely new stands.

Super Wammer

"direct message" 

Super Wammer
2 hours ago, hillbilly said:

"direct message" 

Not for a 70's Skin Head in a past life DM will always be Doctor Martins , and giving some one DM meant somehting very unpleasant and different .