batteredhaggis

FREE Gerbil cage, 7200RPM wheel included.

Super Wammer
Posted (edited)

Surplus to requirements (Nigella ate Delia, then disembowelled Prue and ate three of her feet).

Transparent gerbil tank with cage top, suitable for up to three gerbs (don't get three girls).

Wheel made such an awful noise I replaced the plastic axle with a 7200RPM fluid dynamic bearing from a Western Digital hard drive. The gerbs would regularly accelerate to insane wall-of-death type speeds before being hurled out and running back to do it all again. Best of all, we were completely oblivious at night.

It's in the cellar, so no photos, but free to anyone daft enough to keep the little buggers.

Edited by batteredhaggis
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, batteredhaggis said:

Nigella ate Delia, then disembowelled Prue and ate three of her feet

Sounds like a Robert Wyatt album .

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bazzer said:

Sounds like a Robert Wyatt album .

I think I've got it.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, batteredhaggis said:

Wheel made such an awful noise I replaced the plastic axle with a 7200RMP fluid dynamic bearing from a Western Digital hard drive. The gerbs would regularly accelerate to insane wall-of-death type speeds before being hurled out and running back to do it all again.

Good upgrade! Did Nigella and Co. go faster and with more detail and transparency if you laid upgraded Cat 7 - 8 cables within sight? 

Super Wammer
1 hour ago, mickbald said:

Good upgrade! Did Nigella and Co. go faster and with more detail and transparency if you laid upgraded Cat 7 - 8 cables within sight? 

Cat 7 didn' t see Nigella, or we wouldn't have had all the antics. Replaced Cat 7 with Dachshund 1 and all Cat problems have been resolved.