HiFiWigwam

2020 Spreadsheet Now Live

Gotta brave the Ryanair website now!!!!!!!!!!!    thats a real challenge.   Think ill ask SWMBO  to do it 

• Haha 1

Super Wammer
4 minutes ago, willie shaw said:

Gotta brave the Ryanair website now!!!!!!!!!!!    thats a real challenge.   Think ill ask SWMBO  to do it 

does she realise that you may not get back? ;) 

17 minutes ago, Maverick said:

+1 however drinking may happen on Saturday night which some visitors struggle with :D 

Some attendees struggle to remain upright, IIRC...no names, etc... :whistle:

Super Wammer

ah, the kelly doll mod perchance?

• Haha 1

Super Wammer
On 14/01/2020 at 15:51, Maverick said:

+1 however drinking may happen on Saturday night which some visitors struggle with :D 

And there was me thinking it was a compulsory part of the programme.

On 13/01/2020 at 14:24, willie shaw said:

Am I correct in saying that its only 5 or 6 miles from East Midlands Airport ???  and that getting a Taxi will not be difficult ?    two of us from Galway going to go over.

willie

Willie, Arrow cabs have a desk in the arrivals hall. You can pre-book, just go to the East Midlands airport website, click on taxis and fill in your arrival details, They are very good and, if my memory is better than normal it costs under £10 to the Yew Lodge. Takes about 10 minutes or so depending on traffic.

• Upvote 3

Thanks Richard,  Unfortunately I cant change no to the SUnday so as the tickets are paid for we will go over on the Saturday and mosey around, i'm sure by later in the day there will be some systems set up and sure it will be nice to chat to fellow enthusiasts who are only email names up to now 

willie

• Upvote 1

Super Wammer

I should be there by 10am probably closer to 9, and if things go like they did the last couple of years, I should be up and running well before lunchtime. 

• Upvote 1

As Brook and I are travelling in the same van as Lurch our system should also be available to listen to by lunchtime. 

• Upvote 1

Ed & I will be coming down on the Friday, so our 2 rooms should be up & running by mid-morning Saturday (if not sooner!).

• Like 1

Super Wammer

we should be there around 12-ish and after a restorative coffee and bacon sandwich will be setting up and playing music, hopefully in room 117

3 minutes ago, Maverick said:

hopefully in room 117

Hopefully not Room One Oh One...:shock:

Super Wammer

is that the one that swallows drunken mods?

• Haha 1

Just now, Maverick said:

is that the one that swallows drunken mods?

Its the one where you are strapped to a chair and forced to read cable threads for the whole weekend...your nightmare scenario may differ... :whistle:

• Haha 1

Super Wammer

can we nominate a mod? :upgrade:

• Haha 3