Super Wammer
On 10/06/2019 at 17:00, terryg1 said:

Apparently my I s o on my old I pad will not load the Crome page I think I nead to fill out the spread sheet why is it so hard to do things!!!!!! Is there a link add min could send me or could I pm my details of room required then go from there yet again thank you 

Thank you 

Super Wammer

I am guessing a couple of hours for me without traffic so anytime after 11-ish works for me, I can bring pies in payment for parking if of interest

kr, Paul

Posted (edited)

Contemplating exhibiting for the first time.  As would be bringing my Snell type A's one of the large rooms would probably be needed.  Difficult to tell from the exhibitor spreadsheet how many of the large rooms are booked - I recall there being 3 rooms this year.  If over booked for large rooms, what about two systems sharing one room perhaps with alternating 1 hour slots?

edit;  added my details to the Spreadsheet.  Looks like demand for the large rooms already exceeds those available so my suggestion on sharing a room stands.  If it doesn't happen in 2020 then happy to wait my chance in future years.

Edited by lostwin
edit
  • Like 1

Am I going mad? I was going to change some of my details, but the link now seems to go to an empty spreadsheet.

Don't worry. I was going mad. The default view here opened the wrong page of the sheet...

1 minute ago, rabski said:

Don't worry. I was going mad. 

We knew that... :D

• Haha 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.