Sign in to follow this  
orangeart

Help!

I need 2 things. An LP-12 belt, mine is just missing, can't find it anywhere.

I also need a soldering iron.....

Room 2

OK, I don't need the soldering iron anymore, just an LP-12 belt.

Got belt sorted, phew!

New problem. My room mates amp has blown up  :(

Now on my way back to Warwick to pick up a spare amp and a soldering iron.

Grrr...

• Like 1

Got belt sorted, phew!
New problem. My room mates amp has blown up 
Now on my way back to Warwick to pick up a spare amp and a soldering iron.
Grrr...

I've only just seen your post, so sorry if it's too late. I have 2 soldering irons and misc tools and general maintenance stuff if it may help. I'm in room 103. Ian

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Well after going all the way back to Warwick to get an LP-12 belt we got back to Kegworth and set up. After 5 mins Andy's amo let go. Luckily i've got spare parts from an old build of my own. ... Back in Warwickshire. Back in the car we went! We got back about 1:30 this morning and had a well deserved pint or two. This morning we striped Andy's amp down to find a little metalIMG_20190317_091512.thumb.jpg.92f4e0e17cba4e6415a560a2898ed6e8.jpg prezzie from his daughters inside which had shorted the PSU and taken the amp channel down too. It was lucky the speakers were not killed!

Anyway at 5 to 10 we finally had glorious music 😀

That brings back memories. I found such diverse things as crayons, lego and a jam sandwich in my video player when my kids were small. The JVC video player surprisingly lasted 13 years before it finally gave up the fight. They don't make them like that anymore. 

Pleased you are up an running now!

Well after going all the way back to Warwick to get an LP-12 belt we got back to Kegworth and set up. After 5 mins Andy's amo let go. Luckily i've got spare parts from an old build of my own. ... Back in Warwickshire. Back in the car we went! We got back about 1:30 this morning and had a well deserved pint or two. This morning we striped Andy's amp down to find a little metalIMG_20190317_091512.thumb.jpg.92f4e0e17cba4e6415a560a2898ed6e8.jpg prezzie from his daughters inside which had shorted the PSU and taken the amp channel down too. It was lucky the speakers were not killed!
Anyway at 5 to 10 we finally had glorious music
Pleased to hear that you've fixed the fault and are open for wammers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk