Is there a way to set separate default volumes when you switch between inputs? I ask because my tv is also connected to my dsm and for some odd reason needs to be quite loud compared to radio/server/Unidisc etc so when I switch from tv to music it’s way too loud.

The Unidisc preamp used to save the earlier volume per input :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you tried the volume offset in Konfig for you TV source? I have mine at 10.0 for exactly the reason you describe.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yes. In Konfig you can set separate volume offsets for each source. See the screenshot below. +/- 15 dB is the possible range.

/HB 

PS. While fiddling with the attachment I saw Timster replying to this,... but I post this anyway.

Edit: The screenshot is not from Konfig, but from the web interface. The possibility to set an offset is available in both.

49B4CB07-9457-4FB0-9067-B7F67817C012.png

Edited by HansBertil
  • Like 1

Thanks to both of you. I’ll start with +10 dB on the tv when I get home today. I doubt the numbers that depict volume on the dsm is dB. But for me the difference in display numbers is 45(music) 55-60(tv)

It is dB actually ;)

• Like 1

@timster - does the volume display on the mdsm actually change when you change to a tv input or is it just louder.
This is how I set it up.

0804653770d340813c637b248c8591ee.jpg

10 hours ago, zee9 said:

@timster - does the volume display on the mdsm actually change when you change to a tv input or is it just louder.

No, it remains the same. Ahh, I see Hans has already answered.

So in fact the actual dB will be whatever the volume is + the offset.