Super Wammer
4 hours ago, Bazzer said:

Nah I'm sure that'll suffice :D 

:clout:

• Haha 1

Super Wammer

Just about wide enough I reckon😳

Super Wammer

Right, that is the car packed, and ready to go tomorrow morning (until I realise I have forgotten something)

See you all there, looks like I have a new room number, 22 not 124 as first advertised. But I believe visitors will be advised of the changed room numbers(I am not alone) on  arrival.

See you all there, and please make yourself known, if you visit my room, it will be nice to put faces to names.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, greybeard said:

Right, that is the car packed, and ready to go tomorrow morning (until I realise I have forgotten something)

See you all there, looks like I have a new room number, 22 not 124 as first advertised. But I believe visitors will be advised of the changed room numbers(I am not alone) on  arrival.

See you all there, and please make yourself known, if you visit my room, it will be nice to put faces to names.

Hopefully all of my gear is now in Ed's car/trailer... heading off at sparrow fart minus tomorrow. With luck, the ferries will be running :nerves:

Have a good trip!

• Like 1

Super Wammer
1 minute ago, Tony_J said:

Hopefully all of my gear is now in Ed's car/trailer... heading off at sparrow fart minus tomorrow. With luck, the ferries will be running :nerves:

Have a good trip!

Hoping to get away around 9am, so should be there mid afternoon. Happy sailing and safe travels,  see you tomorrow :)

1 minute ago, greybeard said:

Hoping to get away around 9am, so should be there mid afternoon. Happy sailing and safe travels,  see you tomorrow :)

Thanks Colin. If all goes smoothly we should be there by 6-ish.

Super Wammer

Hi chaps,

I have booked a table at the Indian for 5 people at 8pm. Ed and Colin have my mobile number, text me when you arrive - the WiFi at my hotel is about as reliable as Mrs May so I may not see internet messages.

Safe travels. Fast ferries cancelled in Guernsey. Only the slow ones are running. Hope the crossing not too horrendous for the Scottish contingent.

R

• Upvote 2

Super Wammer
1 minute ago, Richard A said:

Hi chaps,

I have booked a table at the Indian for 5 people at 8pm. Ed and Colin have my mobile number, text me when you arrive - the WiFi at my hotel is about as reliable as Mrs May so I may not see internet messages.

Safe travels. Fast ferries cancelled in Guernsey. Only the slow ones are running. Hope the crossing not too horrendous for the Scottish contingent.

R

Thanks  Richard we will be ready for a beer and curry by then. safe travels to you too :)

Super Wammer
24 minutes ago, deggie said:

Colin ya always welcome for a coffee ………:pint:

Thanks Keith, we will keep that in mind :)

Super Wammer
1 hour ago, Richard A said:

Hi chaps,

R

Thanks Richard. We will try our utmost to get to the curry. 

• Upvote 2

Super Wammer

To all of you travelling tomorrow I hope that the weather and the traffic is all in your favour . Hope you all arrive in time to get settled in then enjoy each others compnay for an evening curry .

If all goes well will see you Saturday .

• Upvote 1