PuritéAudio

Linear power supplies?

Fair enough, the thread had developed since the first post a few days ago. Anyway, I personally have no problem with reasonable external sources of information like the one that the OP referenced, but if you do then so be it

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, The Chronicals said:

I'm not sure how the owners would feel if we all just began reposting other forums links. 

Where's the harm? I've got no problems with links from elsewhere if they are valuable information and on topic. If it aids discussion and expands knowledge here, where's the downside?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, bandit pilot said:

Where's the harm? I've got no problems with links from elsewhere if they are valuable information and on topic. If it aids discussion and expands knowledge here, where's the downside?

I see it as repetitive, as it's not 'aiding' discussion being the first post. We could post every PFM link on a daily basis to 'aid' discussion, but would become a right old mess eventually, and dosent it actually divert traffic to those sites? Kinda like Pepsi advertising on a Coca Cola website? There could even be an affiliation with the website in question as many many posts are made using links to there.

Anyhow, this is about as dull and measuring music, just my thoughts, as you where :) 

Edited by The Chronicals

17 minutes ago, The Chronicals said:

I see it as repetitive, as it's not 'aiding' discussion being the first post. We could post every PFM link on a daily basis to 'aid' discussion, but would become a right old mess eventually, and dosent it actually divert traffic to those sites? Kinda like Pepsi advertising on a Coca Cola website? There could even be an affiliation with the website in question as many many posts are made using links to there.

Anyhow, this is about as dull and measuring music, just my thoughts, as you where :) 

You can always ignore the repetitive threads, or even better, start your own :^

11 minutes ago, bandit pilot said:

You can always ignore the repetitive threads, or even better, start your own :^

Yes, good plan, or alternatively, buy in or start another similar site, and post links to it to get the traffic up. Free traffic - its the holy grail on the internet :^

1 minute ago, The Chronicals said:

Yes, good plan, or alternatively, buy in or start another similar site, and post links to it to get the traffic up. Free traffic - its the holy grail on the internet :^

This ^^^ is repetitive. 

I've been a member on PFM and other fora for as long as I have been a member here. Free to browse and post and have. It's a hobby so lighten up FGS.

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, bandit pilot said:

This ^^^ is repetitive. 

I've been a member on PFM and other fora for as long as I have been a member here. Free to browse and post and have. It's a hobby so lighten up FGS.

I am perfectly chilled, it's just a little research, I was just seeing where the boundaries lay with affiliations and daily free traffic diversions to alternative sites, now I know, so all good :^

Edited by The Chronicals
  • Upvote 1