vinyl

FS: Posselt Albatross Speakers

Nigel they would look perfect in your apartment :zip:

• Like 1

Super Wammer

Shhhh. I may be auditioning them next week but keep that between us for now. ;)

2 hours ago, TheFlash said:

I hope you're not joking. And if you do you do realise that you will be obliged to bring them to Kegworth Nigel :)

4 hours ago, TheFlash said:

If you have to ask, you can't afford them!

I think they were around £3,000 or $3,000 originally.

I was toying with buying a pair of these from Tom Fletcher, back in the day.  Sounded amazing at his place with Croft amps.  In the end I went for Impulse H2 that were a couple hunder pounds cheaper and more importantly to me at the time a bigger and I thought moe stable floor print.   I still have the Impluses !  Anyway to cut a ling story short early/mid 90s cant remember when I was looking at buying these were £2500

• Like 1

Super Wammer
51 minutes ago, Mr.Ian said:

I was toying with buying a pair of these from Tom Fletcher, back in the day.  Sounded amazing at his place with Croft amps.  In the end I went for Impulse H2 that were a couple hunder pounds cheaper and more importantly to me at the time a bigger and I thought moe stable floor print.   I still have the Impluses !  Anyway to cut a ling story short early/mid 90s cant remember when I was looking at buying these were £2500

Nice one, Mr.Ian (as we're now friends, can I call you "Mr" or would that be too familiar?).

Good to know. Now can we all stop messaging about these speakers so the post drops down the list again and no-one else spots them. ;)

Super Wammer
1 hour ago, eddie-baby said:

I hope you're not joking. And if you do you do realise that you will be obliged to bring them to Kegworth Nigel :)

Of course. But let' not get ahead of ourselves: I haven't head them yet!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, TheFlash said:

Flash .Think if this speaker addiction does not get any better.You will have to change your profile name to Mr surround sound, ie ,speakers all over the place xD.

• Haha 1

Super Wammer
1 minute ago, mattykyuss said:

Flash .Think if this speaker addiction does not get any better.You will have to change your profile name to Mr surround sound, ie ,speakers all over the place xD.

Too right! It's really easy to buy speakers I want to keep but not easy to find ones I want to sell...

... at least I know I'm not alone.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, TheFlash said:

You most certainly are not Nigel ! I have had it bad with speakers for a long time, and still have it. 

58 minutes ago, TheFlash said:

Too right! It's really easy to buy speakers I want to keep but not easy to find ones I want to sell...

Get those dreaded words off my other half.Well if you want to buy a new bit of kit,why not sell that one first.Thats not the point ,well you know ha ha .

• Haha 1