AntA

Guilty Pleasure.....Music

Hidden deep away in my man cave away from prying eyes I have, I'm embarrassed to say two Dollar albums, David Cassidy's greatest hits and Adam and the Ants, Kings of the Wild Frontier.

I quite like the Carpenters too.

I feel cleansed now after admitting to my heinous sins.

Do any other Wamers have a musical guilty pleasure they want confess too?

14 minutes ago, grimep said:

I've got Abba The Album on cd. Not just a download off a sharing site. I actually paid for it. Love it! 

Good for you. I'm pleased I'm not the only one!

I have 'Night-flight To Venus' by Boney-M on CD. I wore the LP thin when I was a kid so I subsequently went on to buy the CD. The title-track, which is orchestrated around a cover of Cozy Powell's seminal 'Dance With The Devil' drum riff, is one of my staple test tracks when I buy new hifi.

Edited by BillShatnersToupee
  • Like 2

Super Wammer

I have the Adam Ant album(Kings of the wild frontier) too, and have to say I really like it :minikev:  

I also have a Carpenters album, a Bow wow wow, a Monkees a couple of Bert Kaemfert, one Swinging Safari is a real guilty pleasure, as my late Father played it a lot. I am sure there will be others among the thousands of albums I own, but that is enough for now!!

You can be excused for what you buy when you were a kid it's now that counts , I'm sure the OP doesn't play his Dollar albums today , does he :ph34r:

Super Wammer

:cafe:

BABYMETAL - a manufactured, highly polished cross mix of J-pop and heavy metal. This track has had far more plays than I’d ever admit to!

1 hour ago, Bazzer said:

You can be excused for what you buy when you were a kid it's now that counts , I'm sure the OP doesn't play his Dollar albums today , does he :ph34r:

Well, that is what prompted this topic I'm afraid. Last night I actually dusted off Dollar The Paris Collection and played it on my turntable. I know, I'm sorry it was very wrong but I quite enjoyed it. I think its because I quite fancied Thereza Bazar when I was a youth.

Does this mean I have to resign my membership to the WAM?

Edited by AntA
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, AntA said:

I think its because I quite fancied Thereza Bazar when I was a youth.

Ah yes , let you off then :D

5 minutes ago, Bazzer said:

Ah yes , let you off then :D

I've no excuse for The David Cassidy Greatest Hits though I'm afraid.

Edited by AntA

Of course in junior school I'd walk around with a MC5 album tucked under my arm Wakka-wakka Smiley