forgot-my-id

Radford MA15 mono pair amps

I have a pair of Radford MA15s which sound great.

As the name suggests, MA - mono amp, 15 watts. Two of them for a stereo pair.

These were available as a kit from Radford in the early 60s, and were a published design, so a few people built their own. Probably saved a fair bit of dosh that way. This is why mine arent in Radford cases, but they sound like radfords ! 

Due to the "wrong" cases the value is reduced a bit, I'm asking only £800 for the pair, plus postage.

Paypal gift acceptable, or bank transfer, cheque, real money. Willing to send, would much prefer to meet halfway and hand over etc, far safer than the loving ministrations of white van man.

My pictures are over 2Mb, I'll take more soon.

SN850690.JPG

SN850689.JPG

SN850694 (1).JPG

Edited by forgot-my-id
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, forgot-my-id said:

Still here, who is interested in cut-price Radfords !

You need to post pictures and location to comply with the rules. You can host photos on Flickr (for example) and post a link.

Posted (edited)

I cannot and will not use flikr;  it is far too difficult to opt out of all the advertising.

What is straightforward ?

Edited by forgot-my-id

Posted (edited)

Pics not only necessary, but as they aren't 'standard' this would help the sale enormously.

You can put pics up here as an attachment, but as far as I know, not that large. It's simple to make pictures smaller, but even if you don't have any software you can make a picture smaller by emailing it to yourself. Open the picture on your computer (I'm assuming you have Windows) and if you right click on it, you have a load of options. 'Hover' over 'send to' and click on 'mail recipient' in the drop-down box. That should immediately bring up a box with options to resize.

Edited by rabski
  • Upvote 1

Pics still need to be posted...

pictures added - Ive finally worked out how to shrink picture file size - just google it, theres free websites to do it :)

• Upvote 1