parcelmonkey

WITHDRAWN FROM SALE

Super Wammer

mmm lovely , i am pretty sure the baffles are solid wood so easy to sand out and polish again like new . i have just done this and briwaxed them . bottom ported so helps positioning 

review here 

lali1.jpglali2.jpg

1 minute ago, hifinutt said:

mmm lovely , i am pretty sure the baffles are solid wood so easy to sand out and polish again like new . i have just done this and briwaxed them . bottom ported so helps positioning

Thanks they are indeed a lovely speaker. Personally I think once someone sees them in the flesh they'll realise the marks are part of the finish. No lumps or bumps on the wood.

Only reason I'm selling is because of the house move & eventual purchase of a more expensive speaker later on once I see how the new room sounds & responds to my Neats...

2 hours ago, ducattiist said:

The beauty of real wood is the tiny differences...its clear that the marks aren't imperfections or faults, just natural elements of the wood.

Look like smashing speakers...but too far from me to consider.

Good luck with your sale.

Thanks... :^

Bargain alert!

• Like 1

Reasonably rare beasts and bargain price. All interested parties form a queue outside my front door please!

If I lived in the midlands I'm sure these would have sold by now!

:D

Withdrawing these from sale as I tried them again in a new room layout and too good to sell. Keeping them until I move and trying again in a larger room. Thanks for all interest & comments...