thomasjames1985

FOR SALE (Reluctantly): Kef Blade Speakers

Ok, So I know I'm going to regret this... And I never thought I'd find myself even considering parting with my beautiful Kef Blade Speakers, but my situation dictates that they must go... For now... 

One of only 3 pairs in Sapphire Blue, they come with their original boxes and accessories pack (feet etc).

Not to be confused with the smaller Blade II speakers, these are the bigger, original blades and they sound and look breathtaking.

Retail is £24,000, asking £17,995  £13,995

More info to be added later.

image (2).jpeg

image.jpeg

image (1).jpeg

image (3).jpeg

17b8564ae9068b3b500111827d20869b.jpg

Edited by thomasjames1985
price reduction
  • Like 5

Super Wammer

Wow...

• Like 2

I had the pleasure of housing the (not that much) smaller Blade2s for a week or so. They are a unique design which work brilliantly and very much in the end game category. I’m sure the Blades are even better and if you’ve got he room and the dosh give Tom’s a go.

• Like 1

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the kind comments.

You're right, they definitely are in the end game category. These were always going to be my forever speakers. I had a pair of reference 205s before these, and I thought they were amazing, but these are on another level...! So much presence, and detail. Wonderful extension, attack and decay... and very open and transparent. Beautifully sculptural, visually, also. In my eyes, the perfect speaker.

Sigh.....I can dream I suppose, that will be the closest I'll get to these beauties. Glws

Sorry, one last (important) question. 

Are the condition of the speakers perfect? Want to make sure they work 100% and there are no cosmetic issues.

Thanks