Bazzer

Kegworth Show - Bring And Buy Sale

2 hours ago, Audio Al said:

Bazzer , Are you bigging me up so I make a bigger donation :nerves::D

Nah would I do that :D

• Haha 1

Super Wammer

I have a Onkyo NR414 surround receiver that needs fixing, it switches on, but I am told there is no sound, I have not got the time or the inclination to try and fix it, so if anyone wants it for a donation to the dogs charity, let me know, and I will bring it with me. It is in lovely condition and with original box, also great condition.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, greybeard said:

I have a Onkyo NR414 surround receiver that needs fixing, it switches on, but I am told there is no sound, I have not got the time or the inclination to try and fix it, so if anyone wants it for a donation to the dogs charity, let me know, and I will bring it with me. It is in lovely condition and with original box, also great condition.

Nice one Colin got to be worth a few tins of Chum to somebody :^

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 07/03/2019 at 07:29, terryg1 said:

Any pre amps going up for sale to run forgot my I d Radford mono amps? 

got a velleman valve 3020 130 quid if you wish , nice little thing which has been modded by one of our members . works just fine 

https://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?45201-FS-Velleman-K8020-pre-amp&highlight=velleman

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Super Wammer
2 hours ago, jarvis said:

Selling this NAD C352 integrated amp.

Full working order except for "soft clipping" switch on rear. Condition excellent. Including remote and manual (if I can find it), no box.

£100

That's a very smart amp for £100.

That's a very smart amp for £100.
It's given me years of listening pleasure and will probably drive almost anything. Just don't need it any longer. Priced to sell, based on completed eBay listings.
  • Upvote 1

I'll be bringing this pair of Rogers LS4a/2 speakers, boxed and with stands. Nice sounding 8 inch mid-bass + 3/4 inch tweeter boxes. Minor scratches and one grill mount missing but otherwise good. £50.

Rogers 4a2 1.jpg

Rogers 4a2 2.jpg

Rogers 4a2 3.jpg

Rogers 4a2 4.jpg

Super Wammer

Bazzer,

I have decided to split my Puresound T10/P10 and Maverick has bought the T10. The P10 plus valves will still be available at the show and Maverick has kindly agreed to demo it to anyone interested. £325 for the P10 plus valves. I had done a new ad for the classifieds.

Thanks, Richard.

• Upvote 1

I'll also bring this SOTA record cleaning machine. Used but functional. £170.

If anyone is interested in this or the LS4a/2 speakers then feel free to contact me beforehand. 

SOTA 1.jpg

SOTA 2.jpg

Posted (edited)

Pair of Acoustic Energy ae109. Not pristine, and bases a bit bashed, but good working order. No grills. £50...

IMG_20190312_161012376-1248x1664.jpg

Edited by dave

some things listed in classifieds will be in bring and buy unless reserved first 

Super Wammer
On 19/02/2019 at 20:31, TheFlash said:

I mentioned above that I have a bag of cables which will be available for a donation to the Dogs Trust.

I have two other things I will put up for sale, not because I want to but because I'm being sensible. Prices are "pre-haggled" ie. knocked down as far as I am willing to go rather than stick them in a cupboard...

The first is an original X-CANS tube headphone amplifier with original instructions and power supply but no box. Fab sound, iconic design. £50 including £10 donation to Dogs Trust.

Stock photo:

xcans.thumb.jpg.a805c1ef83561b0d44a0dad12e86b6d8.jpg

Secondly I'm selling only one of two Custom HiFi Cables DC2 Linear Power Supplies and keeping the other; new price is £330 each http://www.custom-hifi-cables.co.uk/home/power-supplies/-dc2-dc-power-supply. Both are black with a blue LED. Sean is a super guy to deal with and will transform these to any DC voltage between 3V and 25V DC for under £100 so I'm hanging onto one but don't care which, and will let either cable go. Mine are currently (see what I did there?) 12V and 9V , originally used on Arcam iRDAC and Squeezebox Duet respectively so I have 2.5mm x 9.5mm and  1.0mm x 9.5mm terminated cables.

Asking £150 which includes £30 to Dogs Trust.

IMG_3839.thumb.jpg.cef3fcef377460648ac6d74dea066b38.jpg

PM me if interested ahead of the show so we can sort payment/handover.

Nigel

Nigel

@TheFlash

PM is not working properly tonight, god knows why

can you please check and PM to me if nothing, interested in the LPS

kr, Paul

On 08/03/2019 at 16:37, Mickyricky said:

Anyone fancy my Brenel Mk5 Series2 Reel 2 Reel..It used last by a mate to record some music…It is a good looker inside apart from a few minor scuffs etc on the outside case.

It is Mono as far as I’m aware…The manual is with it …It is heavy so I would rather not post but I would take it to the Wam Kegworth show for viewing etc .Im not sure of the value but how does £125 sound…Non working ones have been selling for spares on EBay for around 99.00 ..so that makes mine a bit of a bargain..

hi does it work record/play ta

As far as I know yes ! As I said in my listing it was last used by a fried to record some music onto ...I’m in room 5 so you are most welcome to try it out