Bazzer

Kegworth Show - Bring And Buy Sale

I'm exhibiting with Acoustic Energy AE2's,  but the clutter demon has suggested they can be sold.

Black finish,  been touched up over the years (they all seem to have had hard life) All woofers re-coned,  and replacement tweeters from AE 2 years ago.  Original box,  although its too battered for use with a currier.

Attacama HMS 2.1,  all 4 columns filled,  these are very heavy.

They'll be in use over the weekend,  available to take away after 5pm Sunday.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, divedeepdog said:

I'm exhibiting with Acoustic Energy AE2's,  but the clutter demon has suggested they can be sold.

Black finish,  been touched up over the years (they all seem to have had hard life) All woofers re-coned,  and replacement tweeters from AE 2 years ago.  Original box,  although its too battered for use with a currier.

Attacama HMS 2.1,  all 4 columns filled,  these are very heavy.

They'll be in use over the weekend,  available to take away after 5pm Sunday.

Hi Mark,

Can I register an interest in the stands if the speakers get sold separately.

I appreciate though that someone may well want to buy the lot.

kind regards

Chris

PS. I shall be at Kegworth.

Of course Chris,  I'll get a proper advert with pics  when I unearth them from the pile,  7 pairs of speakers in a 2 bedroom flat isn't ideal :clout: 

• Haha 1

Just now, divedeepdog said:

Of course Chris,  I'll get a proper advert with pics  when I unearth them from the pile,  7 pairs of speakers in a 2 bedroom flat isn't ideal :clout: 

So will selling one set of speakers be enough to restore harmony?

• Like 1

I'm hoping to come and I have some vintage gear that I'd be happy to donate to the Dogs' Trust charity sale.

Where is the sale being held / what room should the gear get taken to?

These 3 look wonderful, but are not working properly ...

sxh37Pn.jpg

This Rotel RX603 receiver is at least partially working - I have only used the headphone output socket and that sounds great!

XDxd0eI.jpg

I'll also bring the remnants of my LP collection along to go in the sale.

• Like 2

Super Wammer
Posted (edited)

My Elite Rock Mkii will also be for sale at Keggy if it doesn't shift in the classifieds beforehand. (Deck ONLY, no Arm or cart)DSC_0252.thumb.JPG.4629e0c5ac8574d461e454df3c7cb812.JPG

Edited by Lurch
  • Like 1

Super Wammer

Hav you got a big enough room @Bazzer? This idea seems to be taking off nicely :)

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TheFlash said:

Hav you got a big enough room @Bazzer? This idea seems to be taking off nicely :)

https://hifiwigwam.com/forum/topic/132456-members-sales-update/

Super Wammer

As well as one remaining full height Stands Unique rack...

... I have just recaptured my excellent Sony 32' plasma KE-32TS2E TV. (I lent it to an aged friend some years ago who replaced it recently because "it keeps freezing". I tried to tell him that was the digibox, which of course it was). It's a proper telly.

IMG_3893.thumb.jpg.70bfc22c055422223a929a1f0d11111e.jpgIMG_3894.thumb.jpg.01d0f461ca41fcd81d62e58c296ed847.jpg

Stock image because my photo is crap:

1939020821_ScreenShot2019-03-05at13_00_35.png.d92c5f8e4d8fadaa0195f1b3ed7946f9.png

• It's mint and comes with original remote and mains cable
  • It's obviously analogue only so does need an external digibox;
  • it's also SD only, but what SD: fabulous colours and contrast which most LCD/LED struggle to compete with, and a wide viewing angle.
  • Connectivity is "traditional": all the composite/component/stereo audio out etc sockets you could ever want, SCARTs you won't want, and no HDMI.
  • It's heavy!

I know nostalgia's not what it used to be but I find myself reluctant to part with it. However, it's just going to hang around unused so really should go.

£50 including £10 to Dogs Trust. I won't bring it to Kegworth just on the off chance so PM me if interested please.

Super Wammer

I'll be sticking a Pro-Ject Pre Box DS preamp in the Bring and Buy. Black. As new, little used. £150. No photos here but fondle all you want at the show.  I'll contribute 10% to the Dog's Trust.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I have a late 80s / 90s Technics slimline tuner (in very.dark grey) free with a small donation to the Wam charity.

there is a bit of pitting to the paint on the top cover but front panel is good and everything works. As it is boxed up, i will see if I can find an old picture somewhere.....

Tuner crop pt25.JPG

Edited by graham67
  • Like 1

Super Wammer
Posted (edited)

Any pre amps going up for sale to run forgot my I d Radford mono amps? 

Edited by terryg1
Spelling !!!!

2 hours ago, terryg1 said:

Terry, my Myryad pre is up for sale here in the classifieds which I shall be taking to Kegworth. Chris

and may be o int

• Upvote 1

Super Wammer
2 hours ago, terryg1 said:

Terry look up two posts !!

Posted (edited)

My Radfords - Looks like there may be enough items to plug them in and dem them, hopefully someone will have spare wires to allow this. I dont think I have any surplus wires at all, either that or I cant find em.

So - someone please bring some speakers, interconnects, speaker wire, mains cables, however basic,  then we can all see that things work.

Bazzer - please delete this if its going to be a hassle, you have enough to do.

Ive got some basic speaker stands to be sold for the charity as well as other stuff already listed.

Edited by forgot-my-id