Bazzer

Kegworth Show - Bring And Buy Sale

There will be a section on the ground floor where members can bring equipment that they wish to sell , alternatively if anybody would like to donate an item to be sold for Charity Sale Donations please bring . 

I will be manning the sale , please label your equipment with a price , name / username , mobile number or room number .

PM me or post below any kit ( no price needed now ) and I'll update this opening post with a list .

Thank You.

Sale Items

John (Lurch):

Sony CDP-791 (X-111ES), Pioneer 400X, Goodmans Maxim2,

Pioneer PL-12D/Shure M75EJ, Pioneer SA-500A, Celestion Ditton 15

Origin Live Aurora Gold MK2 (no arm) with D200 motor and Ultra speed box (both motor and box upgraded Oct 16 to latest spec). 

Van Damme XKE Ultra IC

MCRU screened mains cables

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nick (Nopiano)

Krell KAV-300i integrated amplifier

Krell KAV-300cd player

(Both Krell purchased from Oxford Audio by me in 1997. Original double boxes, remotes, and mains leads included)

Rega Fono mini phono step up, for MM cartridges.  Purchased from Tavistock Audio in 2011.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Richard A :

Puresound P10/T10 phono amp/step up.

Edited by Bazzer

Super Wammer
2 hours ago, Bazzer said:

Or a penny or two for the Dog Trust :)

Collie/Pointer Milo says "yes, please give generously to the place I came from five years ago. I am happy to be alive and here. Sorry my tail is blurry, I can't stop it wagging".

IMG_3828.thumb.jpg.25a5e023beb866a64138a78d003584e5.jpg

• Like 7

Super Wammer

Hi Barry,

A great initiative. As posted in the classifieds I will bring my Puresound P10/T10 phono amp/step up. Though I am hoping to have a firm offer before the show.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Richard

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Super Wammer

The speakers I'm playing in my room will be for sale:

• Like 1

Hi Bazzer,

I have a couple or three items that need to go to good homes.

Oppo HS2 Dac headphone amplifier, not SE model but mint condition boxed with all supplied cables, charger and manuals.

Superlux HD 668B, brilliant super budget headphones, come with extra pair of AKG type velour ear pads, improves fit, comfort and sound quality. All brand new and unused, pads are still 'sealed' as shipped.

Raumfield Connector. Very decent low budget streamer, Tidal and Spotify Connect functionality built in as is Chromecast (audio). 

Sensible prices and I will donate 20% to the doggies.

• Like 1

Super Wammer

I mentioned above that I have a bag of cables which will be available for a donation to the Dogs Trust.

I have two other things I will put up for sale, not because I want to but because I'm being sensible. Prices are "pre-haggled" ie. knocked down as far as I am willing to go rather than stick them in a cupboard...

The first is an original X-CANS tube headphone amplifier with original instructions and power supply but no box. Fab sound, iconic design. £50 including £10 donation to Dogs Trust.

Stock photo:

xcans.thumb.jpg.a805c1ef83561b0d44a0dad12e86b6d8.jpg

Secondly I'm selling only one of two Custom HiFi Cables DC2 Linear Power Supplies and keeping the other; new price is £330 each http://www.custom-hifi-cables.co.uk/home/power-supplies/-dc2-dc-power-supply. Both are black with a blue LED. Sean is a super guy to deal with and will transform these to any DC voltage between 3V and 25V DC for under £100 so I'm hanging onto one but don't care which, and will let either cable go. Mine are currently (see what I did there?) 12V and 9V , originally used on Arcam iRDAC and Squeezebox Duet respectively so I have 2.5mm x 9.5mm and  1.0mm x 9.5mm terminated cables.

Asking £150 which includes £30 to Dogs Trust.

IMG_3839.thumb.jpg.cef3fcef377460648ac6d74dea066b38.jpg

PM me if interested ahead of the show so we can sort payment/handover.

Nigel

• Upvote 1

Super Wammer
1 hour ago, TheFlash said:

I mentioned above that I have a bag of cables which will be available for a donation to the Dogs Trust.

I have two other things I will put up for sale, not because I want to but because I'm being sensible. Prices are "pre-haggled" ie. knocked down as far as I am willing to go rather than stick them in a cupboard...

The first is an original X-CANS tube headphone amplifier with original instructions and power supply but no box. Fab sound, iconic design. £50 including £10 donation to Dogs Trust.

Stock photo:

xcans.thumb.jpg.a805c1ef83561b0d44a0dad12e86b6d8.jpg

Secondly I'm selling only one of two Custom HiFi Cables DC2 Linear Power Supplies and keeping the other; new price is £330 each http://www.custom-hifi-cables.co.uk/home/power-supplies/-dc2-dc-power-supply. Both are black with a blue LED. Sean is a super guy to deal with and will transform these to any DC voltage between 3V and 25V DC for under £100 so I'm hanging onto one but don't care which, and will let either cable go. Mine are currently (see what I did there?) 12V and 9V , originally used on Arcam iRDAC and Squeezebox Duet respectively so I have 2.5mm x 9.5mm and  1.0mm x 9.5mm terminated cables.

Asking £150 which includes £30 to Dogs Trust.

IMG_3839.thumb.jpg.cef3fcef377460648ac6d74dea066b38.jpg

PM me if interested ahead of the show so we can sort payment/handover.

Nigel

X-CANS sold!

• Upvote 1

I dont get the picture, Im on Chrome, I dont need the picture, just the info and the means to buy a ticket if thats how it works. Or even to know where it is and how to get there

Super Wammer
2 hours ago, forgot-my-id said:

I dont get the picture, Im on Chrome, I dont need the picture, just the info and the means to buy a ticket if thats how it works. Or even to know where it is and how to get there

You have PM.

Super Wammer
3 hours ago, forgot-my-id said:

Kegworth Hotel and conference centre DE74 2DF, Sunday 17th March 10am- 5pm, tickets on the door £15, cash only.

Edited by greybeard

10 minutes ago, greybeard said:

Kegworth Hotel and conference centre DE74 2DF, Sunday 17th March 10am- 5pm, tickets on the door £15

CASH ONLY

Edited by wizmax
  • Like 1

It will be my first Wam show, plan to go as audience not exhibitor. 

I've got a few things I'd like to sell.

Linn Asak cartridge

Radford STA25 stereo amp

Radford MA15 mono pair

Pioneer TX-9800

Accuphase T-100

my own home-made marble speaker stands filled with concrete. very heavy. Not expensive !

Hadcock unipivot tonearm

Might bring a Croft phono stage, not the base model.

IF anything of any value sells then whatever you get for the stands goes to the charity.

Hope this isnt too much stuff, can leave things at home if needed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, forgot-my-id said:

Hope this isnt too much stuff

No problem , just label stuff .

• Like 1

Super Wammer

I've some largely unused Morel Midrange drivers an SEAS tweeters, 15mH copper torrid inductors and some Jantzen Silver Z Caps  that I'll bring along for sale

• Upvote 1

Super Wammer

When will this room be up and running? 10-5 Sunday only?