demiro

ATC SCM40 V2 in white satin. Less than 2 years old.

Reluctant sale of my ATC SCM 40 V2 White Satin speaker. 
I have bought them in August 2017 brand new from Audioemotions. Still more than 4 years of warranty left. There were specially pre-ordered from the manufacturer by the shop so there are very recent build (not ex demo or used!!!) 

They been very well looked after and they are like in brand new condition, no marks or any signs of use. They been played not that many hours. I have all the boxes and books with warranty etc. 

These are seriously good speakers. There were a big step up from SCM19 for me. Scale and dynamics are on different level and the famous ATC Soft Dome mid-range driver brought new level of realism and accuracy. Just brilliant! . 

Overview 
New ATC designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.. 
ATC 164mm bass driver. 
Massive optimised motor assembly. 
ATC Soft Dome mid-range driver. 
Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers. 

“Given a serious source and recording the new ATC SCM40 is superb – I know of no price rivals that give this level of accuracy, speed and insight…it’s capable of a level of transparency you normally only expect from loudspeakers at three or four times its price.” Hi-Fi Choice, October 2014 

Postage

Collection from Oxford would be much appreciated. I can also meet in 40 miles radius or around Coventry.
posting via courier is possible

they are quite heavy - each weights 31kg. So cost will be high.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks

Mirek

Price £2600

20181213_204750-01-895x1193.jpeg

20181213_204448-895x1073.jpg

20181213_204610-895x1193.jpg

Edited by demiro
price update
  • Like 5

Very very nice, I'll wager they sound fabulous to boot. I kinda wish I was in the market for new speakers, (and had the money). Glws

Super Wammer

Top tip: would you be willing to transport them to Kegworth Show mid-March? That will be Wammer Central so might simplify logistics and attract more interest. Just a thought.

GLWTS

On 15/02/2019 at 08:59, krellmad said:

Very very nice, I'll wager they sound fabulous to boot. I kinda wish I was in the market for new speakers, (and had the money). Glws

Thanks! yes they sound fabulous 

On 15/02/2019 at 13:27, TheFlash said:

Top tip: would you be willing to transport them to Kegworth Show mid-March? That will be Wammer Central so might simplify logistics and attract more interest. Just a thought.

GLWTS

I am new to this forum and i didn't know about the show. 

Good idea I will have think about it.

cheers

Super Wammer
24 minutes ago, demiro said:

I am new to this forum and i didn't know about the show. 

Good idea I will have think about it.

cheers

Life’s too short for thinking! Being new to the Wam is the best reason in the world to make a special effort to be there on 17th March. I’ll personally give you your £15 entry fee back if you don’t have a hoot. I will of course need continuous footage to prove you were a miserable sod all day...

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

Colour really suits these..... Great looking...... Had the sia2 - 150 once would make a great combo...... Glwts

On 17/02/2019 at 07:51, 2010*zuma said:

Colour really suits these..... Great looking...... Had the sia2 - 150 once would make a great combo...... Glwts

Thanks

Yes they would definitely sound great.

Super Wammer
3 hours ago, demiro said:

Price drop

now £2695

Collection from Kegworth...? Or can't you make it?

Not for me personally, just suggesting that it cuts out the whole collection/delivery thing and may make a sale easier to secure. As well as being the besstest day out ever, natch.

On 04/03/2019 at 18:36, TheFlash said:

Collection from Kegworth...? Or can't you make it?

Not for me personally, just suggesting that it cuts out the whole collection/delivery thing and may make a sale easier to secure. As well as being the besstest day out ever, natch.

Unfortunately I can't make it.

Super Wammer
4 minutes ago, demiro said:

Unfortunately I can't make it.

Well that's a shame because seeing these beauties in the flesh might have made wallets jump from pockets...

GLWTS.