orbscure

Free image hosting

On 14/02/2019 at 18:01, TheFlash said:

You don't need image hosting on the Wam unlike for example the Pink One. You just attach images to your post at the bottom where you can see a paperclip.

Tried that message says won't upload more than 2mb 

• Like 1

Super Wammer
2 hours ago, Wilfsgothorns said:

Tried that message says won't upload more than 2mb 

Shrink your image size by 50% each direction, which knocks it down by 75% in size. see what you think, you might be surprised how good it looks. I always do this.

looks like the imgur phone app has been killed :-(

I'm useless. I can't understand why it's so easy to send pics and videos using my phone via WhatsApp, messenger, email etc but as soon as I have to upload some pics on a website I'm screwed. 

I apologise for my incompetence. 

Super Wammer

It’s far harder to reduce photo resolution on a phone than on a computer! Emailing pics to yourself is a clunky but effective workaround.

• Upvote 1

Super Wammer

Just to add/update, I now have an app on my IOS device which lets me image resize on the fly without the need to download the image and resize it externally... its called Image Resizer Free, but there are several other apps which offer similar functionality to suit your specific needs :) I'd imagine there are similar apps on android too... so never upload a huge file ever again and keep the mods happy too... win/win :)