moo-fi

Doncaster Bake Off, 3rd August

Super Wammer
5 minutes ago, greybeard said:

Looks like a good time was had by all. Having been to one of Nicky and Fred's bake offs when they were in Wales, I know what generous hosts they are. If there is to be one next year, and an overnight stop is available, I must try to make it :^

do, top craic

• Like 1

Great day yesterday catching up with everyone, can't beat a mix of great people, music & good food, thanks again Fred & Nicky for your wonderful hospitality 

Super Wammer

few more

IMG_20190803_164746.jpg

IMG_20190803_164812.jpg

IMG_20190803_164846.jpg

Super Wammer

IMG_20190803_185400.jpg

IMG_20190803_185407.jpg

IMG_20190803_185503.jpg

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, greybeard said:

Looks like a good time was had by all. Having been to one of Nicky and Fred's bake offs when they were in Wales, I know what generous hosts they are. If there is to be one next year, and an overnight stop is available, I must try to make it :^

Colin, you are always welcome, and we are required to have a spare bed for guests, such as visiting clergy so you might as well make use of it. The good news although it is a long slog,  we are only a couple of minutes from the A1.

• Like 1

Thanks to Fred and Nicky,  great hosts.  

Small apology from me,  I normally contribute kit and home made cake,  but between dog sitting an extra woofer and not being home got in the way.

11 hours ago, divedeepdog said:

Thanks to Fred and Nicky,  great hosts.  

Small apology from me,  I normally contribute kit and home made cake,  but between dog sitting an extra woofer and not being home got in the way.

No worries, we are stilling ploughing through the cake mountain, that everyone brought on the day. Even beating Dean. 

My Roadies do work better on a diet of donuts though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 04/08/2019 at 09:07, moo-fi said:

On tidying up this morning we seem to have gained an mains extension cable. Any takers?

After finally unpacking I think that is mine. No worry, I'll collect it when I'm next over your way.

• Like 1

big thanks to Fred and Nicky for hosting. great day out, good food, good company and good music (on occasion... ;-))

was a bit unsure of the main speakers at the start of the day, probably just a size/shape thing... but by the end of the day was thoroughly enjoying them with the krell. 

The Focal's are a nightmare with supporting kit as they are expert at exposing any weaknesses in them. But given the right kit they have some great strenghts, although they really need a bigger room to shine.

A late thank you from me, needless to say I had a great time with the usual suspects and am in awe of Nicky's hostessing skills. Real trooper!

Loads too much food. Loads too much bad music. Loads too many mozzi bites. And Darren :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bandit pilot said:

Loads too much food. Loads too much bad music. Loads too many mozzi bites. And Darren :D

every cloud has a silver lining my friend :)

• Haha 1