Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

LAST MINUTE WAM HIFI SHOW AVAILABILITY - ONLY A FEW EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 5 SLEEP ONLY ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 3 BIG SYSTEM SPACES LEFT

Super Wammer
2 minutes ago, Maverick said:

But a waste of bullets? ;) 

I don't know, when you consider it, some people are only alive because its illegal to shoot them. 😀

Super Wammer
3 minutes ago, Lurch said:

I don't know, when you consider it, some people are only alive because its illegal to shoot them. 😀

So true, I decided that retiring was more politically correct, although it would have improved the gene pool 

Super Wammer
5 hours ago, George 47 said:

I will bring 5 tracks from Mike Valentine's recordings for anyone who wants them.

Two are the same recordings at 24/192 and 16/44.1 for those who want to compare some music and hear if high rez recordings make an audible difference. The second set is another two tracks recorded at 24/192 and 16/44.1 comparing a modern high-quality SS microphone and a 60-year-old valve microphone, which do you prefer? And the fifth track is a 10-minute excerpt from his recent recording of Beethoven 5th Concerto, which I managed to blag my way into. The dynamics are a great test for those of you claiming to have high dynamic systems.

Remember these comparisons are for fun and discussion and anyone wearing a blindfold will be taken out and shot. A good use of blindfolds. :D

I am very eager to take a copy. I'll bring a usb stick if that's ok. 

• Upvote 1

Super Wammer
On 16/02/2019 at 09:32, Lurch said:

So the CDP is gonna be taking a hammering on Sunday then 😂😂

Oh, dear. The cdp has just died. What a pity. And I can't seem to open the door to let you out. It doesn't matter, we have some FINE music to listen to. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Super Wammer

Daniel Chorzempa at West Point Catherdral playing Bolleme Suite Gothique will test out the big systems room ......16Hz notes on this recoding 😜

http://www.arkivmusic.com/classical/album.jsp?album_id=146652

• Upvote 1

Super Wammer

I will mostly be playing Bowie. Lots of Bowie.

• Like 1