Sign in to follow this  
GLB

South coast car share anyone

Any Wammers traveling from south coast bn postcode to kege or anywhere in between and back on the Sunday show day want to car share in either my car or there's for petrol share please post here 

I

Are you only going for the day? Shame as I need a lift up on the Saturday to show my suitcase system and would happily share fuel costs.  In fact if there was room in the car I could show a full size system!

Super Wammer

Chris, I'm sure the 3 Daves would be up for this. Bigfool, Lord Nitrogen & Saladisfun. 

1 hour ago, Lawrence001 said:

Are you only going for the day? Shame as I need a lift up on the Saturday to show my suitcase system and would happily share fuel costs.  In fact if there was room in the car I could show a full size system!

if the rooms double then I could be very tempted as the charge is the same for a double or single , ive got an e class so big boot and back seats but prob  be a squeeze .  

35 minutes ago, Lurch said:

Chris, I'm sure the 3 Daves would be up for this. Bigfool, Lord Nitrogen & Saladisfun. 

Dave Bigfool is not up for it maybe the 2 others will message them when ive talked to Lawrence 

if the rooms double then I could be very tempted as the charge is the same for a double or single , ive got an e class so big boot and back seats but prob  be a squeeze .  
I'll PM you my postcode and you can check the route.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk