ANut

FS: AN K SPe SPEAKERS + MATCHING STANDS

AUDIO NOTE AN-K SPe SPEAKERS 

Bought new from an authorised AN dealer. Bi-wirable. Fantastic sound with low-power valve amplification.

They are finished in a beautiful Russian birch burl veneer and are totally unmarked.  Gloss black AudioNote matching stands now included.

Very light use.

Original packaging and paperwork included.

image.png.6ec9714f1dafb5a503c2e2f304103f74.pngimage.png.9ef32caeff299153db3d6e23d03ebdb8.png ..........   

Was seeking £1,750 ONO, will accept £1,650

Collection only, but will consider delivering to a mutually convenient location on the M4/M27/A3/A27.

Inspection welcome. 

Edited by ANut
NOW WITHDRAWN
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, ANut said:

Up for sale is this Audio Note Level 2 system in mint condition, with a current RRP in excess of £10,000. The three components for sale are a magic combination, but will consider selling them individually if there is enough interest. A selection of photos is available, I am having trouble uploading them from my iPad, but will send to serious inquirers by PM or email.

Audio Note CD2.1x/II CD player
Bought new from an authorised AN dealer less than one year ago, since when it has had very light use.
Remote control, original packaging and all paperwork included.

Looking for £1,650 ONO

Audio Note AN-K SPe speakers with AN stands
Bought new from an authorised AN dealer,  these AN-K SPe loudspeakers come with gloss black Audio Note stands. Bi-wirable.

They are finished in a beautiful Russian birch burl veneer and are totally unmarked.

Very light use.

Original packaging and paperwork included.

Looking for £1,750 ONO

Audio Note Oto Phono SE Signature
Bought new from an authorised AN dealer, the renowned Audio Note Oto Phono SE Signature has been in continuous production for more than 20 years and is regarded by many as the company’s flagship product.

This valve integrated is in superb condition, with no dings, scratches or marks. Comes complete with AN-supplied valves. Excellent phono stage.

Original paperwork, instructions and packaging included.

Looking for £2,150 ONO

Collection only, but will consider delivering to a mutually convenient location on the M27/A3/A27.

Inspection welcome and happy to demonstrate.

Please post photos as these are required by the classifieds rules.

Bump - with pics 

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 22:21, graham67 said:

wow 😲 that is a bargain!!!

I am soiling myself here.:love:

l had the Russian birch burl K's here on home demo and the finish is mental- the pictures do not do them justice.

Edited by Tarzan
Frothing at the gills.

On 11/02/2019 at 11:42, Fantasque said:

:notworthy:         Now how can I smuggle the speakers in without SHMBO noticing....... :love:

Lie through your teeth and tell they're from a car boot sale    :whistle:

Are the stands included with the speaker sale?

Should you change your mind, I'm just the other side of the Channel in Le Havre.

Silly question : would you consider swapping them  with a pair of WLM Diva Monitor MKII with Diva Contral and stands  and some cash ? 

Bonsoir,  La grenouille de Toulouse......I am soon about to become a resident of France, but a little further south than you, near St Jean d’Angely In the Charente-Maritime. So nice to get a WAM message from somebody who has taken the plunge.

I probably wouldn’t consider swapping them and will keep ‘em for the foreseeable future because they are just so damn good. I was only trying to sell them to raise some cash to cover expenses for the move, but thanks to numerous time-wasters/tyre-kickers on eBay (‘do they come with their badges?’ just  one example)., 55+ watchers for more than six weeks and just a couple of silly offers, I realised the folly of my ways and decided to withdraw them from sale.

Thanks for getting in touch.

• Like 1