Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

LAST MINUTE WAM HIFI SHOW AVAILABILITY - ONLY A FEW EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 5 SLEEP ONLY ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 3 BIG SYSTEM SPACES LEFT

Sign in to follow this  
krellmad

Cambridge Audio NP30 streamer in black

As per title complete with original box, remote control, airiel and power cable. It has a few marks on the top, nothing drastic though, but is 100% working order apart from not always switching off at the unit first press of power button. It switches straight on and switches straight off with the remote control and has been like this since I bought it, I bought reduced price because of this. It has never bothered me as I always use the remote, but I thought it only fair to mention it. I think £120 posted is a very fair price. I will post as soon as payment has cleared, (paypal friends and family please), and I will inform of tracking details as soon as I get them. Thanks, Vince

33143119338_a54544fa2d_k.jpgIMG_0005 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr

32077044207_7cf2fc3b59_k.jpgIMG_0004 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr

40053839613_7b58f8f029_k.jpgIMG_0006 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr

Edited by krellmad

Really nice sounding streamer this.

Super Wammer

Does it play internet radio and can it stream flac files from sites like drop box or sky drive?

It plays Internet radio I don't know about others

Super Wammer

Full spec can be found here :) 

• Upvote 1