The site will be out of service again for further upgrades regarding security fixes. Work will be carried out between 4.30am and 5.30am tomorrow morning. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Sign in to follow this  
krellmad

Isotek Sigmas GII in silver

Sold - As per title in 100% working order with a coulpe of small marks on top and slight mark on front. This makes a massive difference to sound quality but it has been in a little used bedroom system, overkill. I still have another one in my main system that I'm keeping. It comes with an Auchman multi strand oxygen free cable with the screen connected to the earth pin in the mains plug. It has a Supra C19 iec fitted to the conditioner end. The new Sigmas are now a fiver short of £3,000 so at £620 delivered I think the price is very fair. I will post as soon as payment (paypal friends and family please), and I send tracking/postage details as soon as I get them. Thanks, Vince

46294287964_1c1a782323_k.jpgIMG_0007 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr

46966500492_c805298d29_k.jpgIMG_0009 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr

46966518462_63c4e87e37_k.jpgIMG_0008 by Vincent Parkin, on Flickr

Edited by krellmad

used one for nearly 10 years , good protection against surge . and totally silent . pretty heavy to post 

only just sold mine  

I agree, they are totally silent and offer good surge protection. They also let your music sing without compression. 2 high current outlets for amps and 4 low current for front end gear/source's.

Sold