Bourney

FS Audion Silver night 300B

For sale: Audion silver night 300B single input integrated/ power amp. In exc condition. Gold chrome finished version. Even though this is an nearly version it looks to have been lightly used and well cared for. It's mighty purrrdy. I bought this from an Audion dealer last year and have used it trouble free each day. Probably the cheapest 300B amp of this sort of quality. Drives my AN Ks beautifully. Selling as I've upgraded to a trafomatic 300B which sounds remarkably similar as you'd expect. No idea of age of valves etc but it all works fine. No box so collection please. I can demonstrate it then too. Located Stoke on Trent £550 nlrCp6T6_o.jpg tIGgoPYh_o.jpg

Edited by Bourney

Lovely! wish you had this up when i was looking a few months back perfect!

GLWS

Hi - do you still have this? If so I'm v interested, please pm me, regards John 

An Audion 300B SET for £550......must be Billy Bargain of the week. Current model retails for £2,600....

I still have it John. I've had a lot of interest who want it posting, I'd prefer not to do that at present. 

I've also been made aware of a low cost mod that makes a considerable improvement. I might have to give this a go first 😬

Temporarily removed from sale whilst I look into this minor mod I've been made aware of. 

HI Bourney... ok but if you decide to sell I will buy it - I'm only a couple of hours away so collection not an issue. 

Regards John