Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

LAST MINUTE WAM HIFI SHOW AVAILABILITY - ONLY A FEW EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 5 SLEEP ONLY ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 3 BIG SYSTEM SPACES LEFT

Sign in to follow this  
forgot-my-id

Tonbridge Audiojumble - my Radfords, Accuphase, Hadcocks etc

I hope this is allowed, don't see why not but up to the mods.....

I'm taking some good stuff to Tonbridge. Not a trader, haven't been for years, just good things that I've accumulated and need the space.

Hope to see some of you there

Radford STA25, Radford MA15 pair, Hadcock tonearms, Accuphase tuner, some cheapies, some items for a tenner, some odds and ends for a pound or loose change.

What doesn't sell will get advertised on here in more detail. I've no intention of using evilbuy.

DSCF1110.JPG

Edited by forgot-my-id
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, forgot-my-id said:

I hope this is allowed, don't see why not but up to the mods.....

I'm taking some good stuff to Tonbridge. Not a trader, haven't been for years, just good things that I've accumulated and need the space.

Hope to see some of you there

Radford STA25, Radford MA15 pair, Hadcock tonearms, Accuphase tuner, some cheapies, some items for a tenner, some odds and ends for a pound or loose change.

What doesn't sell will get advertised on here in more detail. I've no intention of using evilbuy.

Have a look at the Tonbridge thread in the WAM Bake Off thread.

Perhaps a mod could move this.

12 minutes ago, forgot-my-id said:

Going to take a Pioneer TX-9800 Tuner as well.

What stall are you on?

Im on 95, far corner from public entrance. I hope they dont spend their dosh before getting to me