Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

LAST MINUTE WAM HIFI SHOW AVAILABILITY - ONLY A FEW EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 5 SLEEP ONLY ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 3 BIG SYSTEM SPACES LEFT

Sign in to follow this  
Blackmorec

WTB - IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze Footers

Hi all, 

I’m looking for a set of 3 used Isoacoustic Orea Bronze footers to go under a power supply. Please send PM if you have some you’d like to sell for a reasonable price. Thanks

Super Wammer

interesting , i never heard of these bronze version . i use the isopucks which are about 48 pounds for 2 so better vfm i think . i wonder if there is that much difference ? 

the site says this 

The ISO-PUCK was originally designed for the pro audio and Musical Instrument (MI) channel, and used with studio monitors, guitar/bass amps, DJ turntables etc. The OREA, on the other hand is designed for home audio. The performance curve for the OREA models are narrower in weight range and will provide a slightly stronger sonic benefit in it’s range than the ISO-PUCKs. The more effective isolation results in more sound clarity and focus.

be interesting to compare . i have tried the isopucks under about 7 speakers now with improvement each time. when the hi fi fund is replenished i shall be putting them under more components 

https://sxpro.co.uk/isoacoustics-iso-puck-4pack?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIroHj4eyu4AIVypPtCh3b_QBrEAQYAyABEgJJqfD_BwE