Sign in to follow this  
Blackmorec

Wanted - IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze Footers

Hi all, 

I’m looking for a set of 3 used Isoacoustic Orea Bronze footers to go under a power supply. Please send PM if you have some you’d like to sell. Thanks

Edited by Blackmorec

Super Wammer

interesting , i never heard of these bronze version . i use the isopucks which are about 48 pounds for 2 so better vfm i think . i wonder if there is that much difference ? 

the site says this 

The ISO-PUCK was originally designed for the pro audio and Musical Instrument (MI) channel, and used with studio monitors, guitar/bass amps, DJ turntables etc. The OREA, on the other hand is designed for home audio. The performance curve for the OREA models are narrower in weight range and will provide a slightly stronger sonic benefit in it’s range than the ISO-PUCKs. The more effective isolation results in more sound clarity and focus.

be interesting to compare . i have tried the isopucks under about 7 speakers now with improvement each time. when the hi fi fund is replenished i shall be putting them under more components 

https://sxpro.co.uk/isoacoustics-iso-puck-4pack?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIroHj4eyu4AIVypPtCh3b_QBrEAQYAyABEgJJqfD_BwE

Still looking. Please let me know if you have anything equivalent that would be suitable for a 7kg power supply. 

Super Wammer

the isopucks would be more than adequate for such a lightweight item 

All Oreas need loading to work properly, just because the weight of a unit is within range it doesn’t mean they will just work. U need to load them to at least half their supporting weight to reap the benefits

Hence why the bronzes were created

The OREA Bronze is designed to support up to 3.6kg each, so a maximum of 10.8kg for 3.  With a 7-8kg power supply 2 pucks under the transformer end and a single puck at the opposite end should load them optimally.