The site will be out of service again for further upgrades regarding security fixes. Work will be carried out between 4.30am and 5.30am tomorrow morning. We apologise for the inconvenience.

mac72

FS: Clearaudio Emotion SE with CMB

For sale CA Emotion SE with Satisfy carbon tonearm and ceramic magnetic bearing -fully boxed ( could be shipped , ask for postage cost) , cartridge not included
I bought this table 3 years ago from guy working for Soundfowndation (one of CA dealers) , TT is in very good visual condition , headshell and arm tube insert has been replaced along with brand new CA cartridge tags ( I also have another one as a spare) , comes with 2 silent belts , bearing oil , small spirit level , manual, clever recod clamp
only flaw I can find is the grab screw marks on the arm pillar
I'll take some better pictures this weekend as I need to take it out of the box
£800 plus postage - could be collected from Shenfield/Essex, payment BT or PayPal friends&family5Qz03Y1.jpg

Almost forgot about , I have made to order another plinth in black acrylic to suit SME tonearms , it comes with cutout for the sled , hole for the main bearing , I haven't tapped M12 holes for support legs as I thought double sided 3M pads would be as good . I started setting it up but then I bought another turntable and it went to the cupboard . It could be used with tonearms other than SME if used with one of this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jasmine-SME-Smart-Tonearm-Adapter-/123576582585
Some pictures I found on my mobile:

ZGBpcvq.jpg

zB4Y5rx.jpg

2pqyNy6.jpg

I can sell it separately for £200 or £950 with turntable - arm not included obviously , it's very easy to swap and works nicely , I'll take some more pics in a week

Edited by mac72

Black acrylic plinth for SME and other tonearms , elongated cutout for tonearm is not particularly neat but won't be seen under the sled

5du3DlO.jpg

Manual and all other paperwork

Ql6H5l0.jpg

Top layer of the box , tonearm would be secured against any movement if shipped

B4vXeZI.jpg

Box with auxiliaries - small round spirit level , bearing oil, screwdriver and allen keys , motor pulley , clever clamp , tonearm insert plus 2 headshells (one unused) , anti-skate screw ,

XT8SKuJ.jpg

marks from grab screws holding/tightening tonearm , not visible as they are within the arm collar

FR3jPlM.jpg

Second layer - turntable plinth

Y0m4JHc.jpg

Third layer - platter , there are some minor scuffs but couldn't capture with camera

886beO9.jpg

Assembled tonearm and CMB spindle

Qs1yrRx.jpg

and fully assembled , I didn't realize I had 3 Silent Belts , grab screws on motor pulley are nylon so care need to be taken when doing them up , tonearm is directly wired so no need for extra RCA interconnect

iEOkZTf.jpg

Very nice package. Not unreasonable price and its a looker. Longshot, but if the buyer does opt for the SME arm alternative, I would be very interested in the Satisfy on its own.

Jack NSM

Thanks Jack , I''ll keep it in mind