Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

ONLY 4 EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - BIG SYSTEM SPACES SOLD OUT - ONLY 2 NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT

Sign in to follow this  
Jason P

Rega Brio-R, Apollo-R, Dac...

A change of direction means this lot is up for grabs. Great condition from a smoke-free home, all with original packing and bits & bobs (remotes, instructions etc). 

I'd prefer to sell as a lot, but if separately - then the DAC and CDP need to go first. 

So, Brio-R in silver finish. Not much to say about this cracking little amp, it's great. Good MM phono stage to boot. No issues. £325

Apollo-R - same finish, same condition, great CDP with a very 'analogue' sound (to my ears). Good on it's own, even better with the DAC below - £325

DAC - this is the earlier one not the DAC-R, but it has the full-length case rather than the shorter version. Lovely sounding versatile DAC with 5 different filters, USB in, coax, TOSLINK... £300.

Buy all of them for £900. Dem available in Glastonbury, Somerset or postage anywhere in the UK. Further afield - talk to me!

IMG_0184.thumb.jpg.57799f54187a3a0134293f6fc704af3a.jpgIMG_0185.thumb.jpg.38f8e6825bf6f5a3837311f35d940f65.jpgIMG_0186.thumb.jpg.c420d80f44292153074cb686cb7ae727.jpgIMG_0183.thumb.jpg.c3903894d0d5594e739d6798ab7e58ad.jpg

1 hour ago, greygoose said:

I would be interested in the apollo R at the asking price if you consider splitting the system.

OK GG, can you hold out for a while? I'd like to see if I can at least sell the DAC too. I'll let you know ASAP.