The site will be out of service again for further upgrades regarding security fixes. Work will be carried out between 4.30am and 5.30am tomorrow morning. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason P

Rega Brio-R, Apollo-R, Dac...

A change of direction means this lot is up for grabs. Great condition from a smoke-free home, all with original packing and bits & bobs (remotes, instructions etc). 

I'd prefer to sell as a lot, but if separately - then the DAC and CDP need to go first. 

So, Brio-R in silver finish. Not much to say about this cracking little amp, it's great. Good MM phono stage to boot. No issues. £325

Apollo-R - same finish, same condition, great CDP with a very 'analogue' sound (to my ears). Good on it's own, even better with the DAC below - £325

DAC - this is the earlier one not the DAC-R, but it has the full-length case rather than the shorter version. Lovely sounding versatile DAC with 5 different filters, USB in, coax, TOSLINK... £300.

Buy all of them for £900. Dem available in Glastonbury, Somerset or postage anywhere in the UK. Further afield - talk to me!

IMG_0184.thumb.jpg.57799f54187a3a0134293f6fc704af3a.jpgIMG_0185.thumb.jpg.38f8e6825bf6f5a3837311f35d940f65.jpgIMG_0186.thumb.jpg.c420d80f44292153074cb686cb7ae727.jpgIMG_0183.thumb.jpg.c3903894d0d5594e739d6798ab7e58ad.jpg

1 hour ago, greygoose said:

I would be interested in the apollo R at the asking price if you consider splitting the system.

OK GG, can you hold out for a while? I'd like to see if I can at least sell the DAC too. I'll let you know ASAP.

Still available. The possibility of selling with a pair of lovely RS3s may be possible too, for an extra £225... (not available individually yet)