Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

LAST MINUTE WAM HIFI SHOW AVAILABILITY - ONLY A FEW EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 5 SLEEP ONLY ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 3 BIG SYSTEM SPACES LEFT

hixy

Bluetooth adapter recommendactions

I'm after a cheap Bluetooth adapter I can plug into my amp and stream to please.Something that can stream ldac or hdx

I've just bought a Blitzwolf BW-BR4.

It doesn't support LDAC, which I missed, but does support Aptx HD.

It also has an aerial and as my FiiO BTR3 Aptx HD portable receiver/DAC/Headphone amp arrived this morning I've tested for range and it gets through walls OK around the house.

Just need to pull the trigger on a new pair of headphones! :)

Hi 

I was considering this one earlier. I think I'll add it to my order now.

Thanks for bringing this up!

https://www.banggood.com/Elegiant-BTI-038-Bluetooth-V5_0-HD-Adapter-NFC-aptX-HiFi-Audio-Receiver-Transmitter-p-1418062.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN

Super Wammer

I have bought one of these to use with a Quad Elite amp and it works very well

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01CZVCYU0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

8 minutes ago, bencat said:

I have bought one of these to use with a Quad Elite amp and it works very well

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01CZVCYU0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Looks a lot like the one I bought - as you say, it works very well.

I use an Arcam Miniblink, £100. Good sound for Bluetooth and easy to set up and use.

Super Wammer
2 hours ago, hixy said:

That's the Logitech clone but half the price ?

One of the Amazon questions asks the same thing and gets the following answer:

"I have both and they are exactly the same although in most cases the unbranded one beats the logitech but the logitech comes with bettet quality cables"                  

For £100, you could get a Bluetooth adapter from a known brand with LDAC, a known high-end DAC chip, great sound and a free DAP into the bargain.

I am talking about the Shanling M0.

It's a DAP that can take a 512GB micro SD card. It contains an ES9218P Sabre DAC with Hyperstream. Battery life is 15 - 16 hours playing FLACS.

It can both transmit and receive Bluetooth with LDAC (not both at the same time) and has a LINE OUT mode.

I have one and I love it.