incognito73

Hattor Audio INT500W Hypex NC500MP integrated with passive preamplifier

Posted (edited)

>> Good luck with your sale I am going to try something DIY instead it seems. You can never get too much information, right friend!

err maybe? Can I ask if your reason for sale is an upgrade // change or just financial short term things ?

thanks for your time on this

Edited by Millennium

The amp looks like a SONY ES of the future.:love:

7 hours ago, Millennium said:

err maybe? Can I ask if your reason for sale is an upgrade // change or just financial short term things ?

thanks for your time on this

Reason for the sale is fairly simple. My listening space is compromised at the moment (as my daughter is moving in), so for the last few months (sadly) I'm doing a bit of the clear-out and downscale of the main audio system. 

3 minutes ago, incognito73 said:

Reason for the sale is fairly simple. My listening space is compromised at the moment (as my daughter is moving in), so for the last few months (sadly) I'm doing a bit of the clear-out and downscale of the main audio system. 

I am very close to Brentford sir|mam. To get the balance (+ve that is) would take about 4 days would it be possible in your situation to come and have a listen? I would love to hear it as an integrated. If so please PM me with your availability. I will PM you too in a few moments.

It seems to be a great deal on a one off Unit and with it's warranty, it looks a corker. The preamp looks to be very handy indeed.

I would also ask how and what you think about the new power module boards - -do they compare favourably to the sold 2 items? Have you tried them much?

Posted (edited)

Just a few notes. Sadly, I can't offer audition as this is at my storage space in Brentford. I've never had a chance to compare the version with the new modules, but they should be sonically equal as they are based on the same baseline technology. 

Edited by incognito73

Back to Millennium now, as it seems that I misunderstood him. He will have the first refusal, so if anyone else is interested please let me know by this evening.

SOLD subject to payment