incognito73

Hattor Audio INT500W Hypex NC500MP integrated with passive preamplifier

Exemplary integrated amplifier custom built by Hattor Audio to highest standards. I was hugely impressed with overall build quality, feature set, design and sound quality. It’s the most natural, transparent integrated I ever own with amazing noise flor thanks to passive amplification and already excellent Hypex NC500MP modules).

Integrated passive pre-amplification is based on highly regarded Hattor passive design. This is the custom ordered revision based on 64steps shunt type design with zfoil upgrade. Only a single resistor in the signal path! This upgrade gives an extra layer of detail but still retaining the perfect balance and transparency.

Integrated pre-circuit of this quality with shortest signal paths to Hypex amplification modules offer exemplary performance in this class and challenging some much more expensive designs.

It's only two-three weeks old, and I will offer the 1-year warranty.

Change of circumstances on my end is dictating the sale, sadly.

£1890 + associated shipping costs (the collection is available from Brentford TW8 area)

hattor_nc500_1.thumb.jpg.ff30d32b7cf612bf3d1029094b114a46.jpg
hattor_nc500_3.thumb.jpg.855672f4af3697921e4747cd7d56d840.jpg
hattor_t4.thumb.jpg.608de37bb10037f16bda60a76ba4552b.jpghattor_back.thumb.jpg.0f2cd95e99d22db5982e319833906d1f.jpg
HATTOR_TMP.thumb.jpg.a5a0a2dc0eb0c0bcc908c52a4a743981.jpg
HATTOR_NC500_IN.thumb.jpg.e343929befa453cdaf8dc34773874606.jpg

Edited by incognito73
Pictures update and price adjustment

B'Jeepers :love:

The Copper bindings posts.:^

Looks beautiful, how does the price compare to new, can't find any details anywhere. And do you have the specs please?

42 minutes ago, alphatoner said:

Looks beautiful, how does the price compare to new, can't find any details anywhere. And do you have the specs please?

Please let me oblige; see below. 

http://www.hattor.com/ncore_integrated.html

4 hours ago, simon g said:

Please let me oblige; see below. 

http://www.hattor.com/ncore_integrated.html

Thanks, Simon, not sure why I didn't see that in my search. So Basically £2k brand new, direct from Hattor.

• Haha 1

Hi!

I do apologise for the late follow-up, as I was pretty much buried with work.

Yes, binding posts are pretty little things! :-) Speaking of visual outlay,  it's great looking with wooden side panels. A beautiful match for any wooden-veneer type of speaker finish. Cleverly designed display, again very attractive (could be dimmed from remote or turned off), volume knob of high quality with very satisfying tactile feeling paired with assured clicking from resistors :-)

This is a completely new passive-pre design, based on shunt + zfoil upgrade with a single resistor on the path.  It's custom ordered version,  not listed for sale and completely different design compared to those on the web site.  Pre-amp (only) version would be $1400-$1500 (depending on inputs) + shipping. This is fully integrated pre-amp with already superb Hypex NC500MP dual mono power amp modules.

It's worth noting that one could use this as pre-amp, power amp or fully integrated amp. It's quite versatile.

Forgot to mention, it comes with the remote (I have a silver version) where you could control volume (surely), inputs, display dimming and standby/power on.

Hope this helps!

Cheers

• Like 1

Slight nudge ... 

Still available ...

Have a bump on me.:)

Andy, you are a true gentleman!

Just a side note, I've replaced the internal NC500MP amplification modules with brand new ones from Hypex! as someone asked about a pair for sale. Just for transparency, there is a new internal photo reflecting such change. They are the latest revision available from Hypex and with a fresh warranty. In that respect, 1-year warranty from the point of purchase is still respected for the potential buyer. If anything happens, I will arrange the courier pick-up and take care of the rest.

Anyone could offer £1750? as I have an ongoing offer outside of WAM?