Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

LAST MINUTE WAM HIFI SHOW AVAILABILITY - ONLY A FEW EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 5 SLEEP ONLY ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 3 BIG SYSTEM SPACES LEFT

Selling my Headphones in almost mint condition, I can't find any marks on them whatsoever but as I have worn them can't call them mint. Probably used for less than 6 hours in total. Comes with original instruction book , lead, boxes and an additional Sennheiser adapter to mini plug. I want £625 posted (Paypal gift) or £ 600 cash on collection. I don't think that you find a pair in better condition than these. Collection / inspection preferred.

OpenBox.jpg

Box.jpg

Close up 2.jpg

Close up.jpg

Instructions.jpg

Plug.jpg

Great headphones and I can vouch for them being about as mint as minty gets.

Really surprised these have not been snapped up myself summit headfi doesn't get much better than the HD800 without spending serious money. 

I have a pair of these and can vouch for the sound quality.......it's fantastic. They are extremely comfortable for long listening sessions as well. You'd have to tear mine from my cold dead hands to get mine. Fabulous cans!