Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

ONLY 4 EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - BIG SYSTEM SPACES SOLD OUT - ONLY 2 NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT

Howard

Wanted: Minimum 40W p.c. integrated Solid State Class A amp

No valves allowed.

I ask for integrated because I'm scared that the preamp I own won't work, it's a Quad 34. But if you have a power amp which fits the bill and is sufficiently sensitive to work the the Quad, then please say. I think that buying a new pre to suite the power will be too expensive.

40W p c because I need to be sure that it will drive the speakers well, JR 149s. If you have a less powerful amp and are prepared to let me audition it with the speakers, then please let me know. 

I'm in London. 

Edited by Howard

No valves allowed.

I ask for integrated because I'm scared that the preamp I own won't work, it's a Quad 34. But if you have a power amp which fits the bill and is sufficiently sensitive to work the the Quad, then please say. I think that buying a new pre to suite the power will be too expensive.
40W p c because I need to be sure that it will drive the speakers well, JR 149s. If you have a less powerful amp and are prepared to let me audition it with the speakers, then please let me know. 
I'm in London. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F123599787073

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The L550 is affordable, and I'm wondering why. There are lots of different varieties of them, and it's not obvious what the differences are. I can't even get clear about output.