Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

LAST MINUTE WAM HIFI SHOW AVAILABILITY - ONLY A FEW EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 5 SLEEP ONLY ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 3 BIG SYSTEM SPACES LEFT

simon g

[SOLD] Primare i32 integrated amplifier with MM30 media board

Now SOLD

I've been on a quest to find the optimum amplifier, with digital inputs, for my system as I really no longer have room for multiple boxes. This is probably the 'best' I've had so far and is the second time I've had one (previous didn't have the MM30 though). I've now ordered a more costly amp to replace this.

This is an extremely capable amplifier, both in terms of facilities and performance. This amplifier was fitted with the optional MM30 media board at the factory, which brings additional digital inputs and streaming. This DAC is of very high quality; more or less an i32 and DAC30 in the same box.

2 balanced analogue inputs

2 RCA analogue inputs

Pre out

Rec out

Balanced analogue out

2 x 120W in to 8 ohms/ 2 x 230W in to 4 ohms

Input 5 can be set to fixed level bypass

Very flexible on inout customisation.

Below is manual for amp section:

https://www.primare.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/I32-User-Guide.pdf

The MM30 board brings:

3 x Toslink optical

1 x coaxial

USB

Ethernet

There is a Primare app for control of the amp (easy to change inpout description using that) and another for streaming. I have streamed Tidal directly using that app.

Manual here:

http://www.primare.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/I32-MM30-User-Guide.pdf

Review here:

https://hifipig.com/primare-i32-integrated-amplifier-dac-media-board/

but there are many on the 'net. This is a highly regarded amp.

I bought this amplifier used from a UK dealer. It is in very good condition indeed and is complete with original box, packaging and (unused) remote control. It comes from a smoke free home.

The pictures don't do justice to the really beautiful OLED display on the amp.

These were £3,400. My price is £1,165.

I can dispatch by courier at buyer's risk for £25, or you can arrange your own courier. Or collect from my home in Bexhill. Collection would have to be cash or prior cleared bank transfer, with a deposit to hold. Meet up may be possible, but again I'd ask for a reasonable deposit to secure.

Edited by simon g
Update status

That is a billy bargain!  I have one without the MM30 board and it's very good.  GLWTS

I'm on holiday in the not too distant future. It'd be nice to have this gone by then.

I'll reduce this to £1,050 for a quick sale.

If no takers, I'll list on ebay upon my return at a much higher price.