Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

LAST MINUTE WAM HIFI SHOW AVAILABILITY - ONLY A FEW EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 5 SLEEP ONLY ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 3 BIG SYSTEM SPACES LEFT

The Chronicals

New Q Acoustics Concept 300

5 minutes ago, PuritéAudio said:

I only play the guitar, badly, but I did see Peter Walker when he was with the ‘Who’ .

Keith

Awesome, so to summarise; you are not qualified to assess sound or music at the level you proclaim.

Sorted.

Edited by The Chronicals

@The Chronicals I've just deleted your Troll post. Please note that just because someone holds an opinion that differs from yours, that doesn't make them a troll. Also please note that this forum does not have any rules that prevent a member from expressing their opinion; it does, however, have rules against personal attacks on other forum members. You have been warned.

1 hour ago, The Chronicals said:

Thats of course fair enough, but when ever thread is plagued by repetitive behaviour full of self contradictions and refusal to answer questions when asked, this ends up being classed as trolling and essentially becomes a fungus on the forum and discussion. Obviously, 'imo'.

But as we see, thats allowed when you pay a trade membership fee.

You appear to be accusing the moderators of bias. I would advise you not to go down that route.

44 minutes ago, Tony_J said:

@The Chronicals this forum does not have any rules that prevent a member from expressing their opinion

9 minutes ago, Tony_J said:

You appear to be accusing the moderators of bias. I would advise you not to go down that route.

It's just my opinion, I did write 'imo'. It's merely based on what I see/read/feel/conclude..in my opinion. etc

Edited by The Chronicals

Just now, The Chronicals said:

It's just my opinion, I did write 'imo'. It's merely based on what I see/read/feel/conclude etc

My advice not to go there is also my opinion; however, in this case, heed it or not at your own risk.